• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Five Nights At Freddy’s HD Ports Coming To Consoles, Including Nintendo Switch.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/11/13/-five-nights-at-freddys-hd-console-ports-announced/

Closely behind an update that dropped earlier today about the delay of the forthcoming movie and the incoming virtual reality version, series creator Scott Cawthon also provided an update that’s sure to make owners of Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch rather happy -- there’s a version coming your way!

In the update, which you can find here, Cawthon explained that it had teamed up with a developer to make the games for those consoles, with “new, improved HD ports” that bring the graphics to life like never before. The ports will include “all of the original games,” according to Cawthon; and are currently at 20 percent complete. That means we likely won’t see them soon, possibly until sometime in late 2019.

Dthomp

Wait? Was anybody asking for this? Sooooooo many better options out there for scary/horror games that aren’t awful.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
These Five Nights at Freddy's games aren't good? I've never played them before.

Is considered Cult Videogame ( I dont know why ) but there is better options, i guess will be a good choice, but is annoying the overreaction of Youtubers about the game, that is not a Big deal.

Only 4 years from that original game and there were already a dozen sequels and its popularity went from huge to half-forgotten.

Things sure move fast in the internet age.

baphomet

Only 4 years from that original game and there were already a dozen sequels and its popularity went from huge to half-forgotten.

Things sure move fast in the internet age.

Well when they're shit to begin with they're not going to last. Plus they're aimed at children under 10.

Journey

Banned
Is considered Cult Videogame ( I dont know why ) but there is better options, i guess will be a good choice, but is annoying the overreaction of Youtubers about the game, that is not a Big deal.

Options are still options. I know people who go crazy over this stuff lol.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
This is one of those games that despite a lot of people loving it I have no idea what it’s even about.

I just watched a video of some guy playing it on the live videos part of Xbox and... o still have no idea. Just looks like my tv when my wife is bored and nothing is on any of the channels...?

CyberPanda

Banned
This is one of those games that despite a lot of people loving it I have no idea what it’s even about.

I just watched a video of some guy playing it on the live videos part of Xbox and... o still have no idea. Just looks like my tv when my wife is bored and nothing is on any of the channels...?
Read the lore behind it. It’s so fucked up.

JimboJones

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Now console gamers can play a game everyone else already beat 5 years ago on systems where it looks and runs a whole lot better and is currently priced on those systems for probably 1/20th of what console owners will have to pay. Console owners are so lucky to get inferior versions of old games at jacked up prices.

Is that how it usually goes?

Also

tUcKmHE.jpg

It's one of THOSE fanbases

Top Bottom