• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flappy Bird for Playstation Vita. (yeah it´s LBP but cool)

LBP Vita is really amazing. The games people create with the creator really don't get enough exposure. Some of them are really great and it always amazes me what can be done.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
You know what. Now that I think about it, LBP could really blow up as a platform if they allow monetization .

I think they should do it. Somebody call media molecule.

Luigi87

Well I am thoroughly impressed.
By which I mean this being made in LBP is more impressive than the original Flappy Bird.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Cool, now if only I had LBP

Tourmeta

I picked up LBP Vita again last week, this is something else than my failed attempts at making catapults. :p very impressive!

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Why hasn't Sony taken valves approach yet and make it open for monetization ?

I remember the very first Edge article on LBP touched on that possibility. Like talked about 'what if people could charge a little money for their levels?'

I guess at the time it seemed a bit too risky/radical. And they maybe were afraid of the problems that this could bring.

But I think it could be interesting if they re-visited the question now. Particularly given the upcoming F2P LBP Hub. Maybe have a tier of high level creators that are 'authorised' to charge a little money for a level?

There are some risks though.

Alric

I don't give two cares about flappy bird but wtf at what can be done in LBP vita. I just don't understand.

Top Bottom