• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Florida Joker warns he plans to sue Rockstar for 5 million

Draugoth

Gold Member
After all the video threats, hours ago Florida Joker released another one, his "final" warning, which also demands 5 million dollars from Rockstar Games.

"It's been a crazy few days and now this is the final warning. I'm back from Miami, I just got back from California, I talked to my two lawyers. We've sent you a letter. If we don't get an answer by my birthday, which is January 11th.... We'll sue. Now I want five million dollars!"

JPSLotus97T

After all the video threats, hours ago Florida Joker released another one, his "final" warning, which also demands 5 million dollars from Rockstar Games.

How I feel about this guy...

T216ZAF.jpg

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I'm sure he's a hoot at Christmas dinner with family....... oh wait, pretty sure mom and dad dont want him over on the holidays.

Imagine having Joker dude at family gatherings. lol

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Let's just say for the sake of argument that he has some very valid legal claims. I wouldn't matter at all, as Rockstar has enough money and lawyers to bury this case under a mountain of legal maneuvers that he would see the heat death of the universe before seeing a dime.

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
This fucking loser dyed his hair to look like the guy in the trailer to help his case.

Someone go blow this idiots brains out please. He’s stealing oxygen from the children of the future.

Won’t someone think of the children?

zkorejo

I like how he refers to them as GTA and talks to them like it's a person. He does drop rockstar once in a while.

Top Bottom