• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FLORIDA MAN TRIES TO KILL COCKROACHES ON HIS BACKYARD

GAMETA

Banned
Not Florida, Brazil.

Not cockroaches, it's an ant colony.
The general middle class brazilian man and the florida man are the same person, same sun over their heads.

And it was cockroaches, not ants, despite the title. You can even see one that's survived on the left bottom corner, lol.

lock2k

Banned
The general middle class brazilian man and the florida man are the same person, same sun over their heads.

And it was cockroaches, not ants, despite the title. You can even see one that's survived on the left bottom corner, lol.

Oh, ok, I answered because of formigueiro (ant colony).

Still... how the fuck did it explode? What he hell happened?

GAMETA

Banned
Oh, ok, I answered because of formigueiro (ant colony).

Still... how the fuck did it explode? What he hell happened?
Apparently there was an old sump system there and the guy poured gasoline all over it, LOL

I'd say maybe old methane in the soil plus gasoline.

JimiNutz

Banned
Does it work for ass hair too? I’ve been having pooping issues

It does but can get a bit tricky with the matches when using the method on your rear.

Try using super glue instead. Squirt a load up your crack and then sit down on a rug. Let the glue set for a a min or two and then stand up really quickly. Not only will your asshole be hair free and sparkling but your rug will look a lot fuller and thicker. Two birds for the price of one.

GAMETA

Banned
It does but can get a bit tricky with the matches when using the method on your rear.

Try using super glue instead. Squirt a load up your crack and then sit down on a rug. Let the glue set for a a min or two and then stand up really quickly. Not only will your asshole be hair free and sparkling but your rug will look a lot fuller and thicker. Two birds for the price of one.
Two thurds for the wipe of one

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Anyone ever see those videos on YouTube where people pour liquid metal into ground nests and let it harden?

Top Bottom