• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Florida man's first words after waking up from 48-day coma: "I want Taco Bell"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
That's fucking awesome. I work in clinical nutrition and, while I understand the importance of liquid diets, I can't imagine being on one. I feel for the dude having to wait for his tacos, but it's pretty amazing that he awoke with all his faculties, right?

Good for this dude. Pneumonia is an asshole. Almost took me out in my early twenties.

Kyuur

Speaking from experience, regaining your ability to speak is pretty crazy emotionally. His love for Taco Bell must run deep.

Koyuga

So he's dead now right? As we all know, Taco Bell is literally poison and one bite will make you spend weeks on the toilet.

Strike

4NMtTIb.jpg

I say this every morning.
This should've been the first post.

You could of asked for 100K and someone would have probably given it to you with a story like this...

But no, you ask for 20$ worth of fake ass mexican food.

You could of asked for 100K and someone would have probably given it to you with a story like this...

But no, you ask for 20$ worth of fake ass mexican food.

I dont get it, why would he magically get $100k after waking?

Shit happens. Pneumonia can get real bad real quick at any age.

yea I had it a couple years ago, it was the most confusing sickness I had. doctor said if I waited any longer it would have been deadly.

never heard of double pnemonia

No lie, that is probably one of the first things I'd ask for if I woke up out of a coma.

Taco Bell is the perfect intersection of cheap, tasty, and edible.

cirrhosis

Caught double pneumonia over a decade ago while in Korea. Thought I could deal with the bronchitis then it just snowballed and my lungs were even more fucked. Shit was real scary and it was about six months til I got rid of the mucus plugs.

Dude is really lucky. He's earned that Taco Bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom