• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flutes possibly contaminated with semen given to California students

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brakke

Banned
So many here making a joke out of it, it’s ridiculous. I doubt they’d find it so funny if it was their kid that was tricked into ingesting some stranger’s semen.

It’s not our kids tho. This is a video game forum, not your Nextdoor page. We can be irreverent.

This isn’t some insidious phenomenon lurking in society, jizzing on flutes and giving them to kids. There’s no danger of normalizing some harmful behavior here.

Two Words

It’s not our kids tho. This is a video game forum, not your Nextdoor page. We can be irreverent.

This isn’t some insidious phenomenon lurking in society, jizzing on flutes and giving them to kids. There’s no danger of normalizing some harmful behavior here.
What the fuck is going on here?! How do so many people here not understand how fucked up and unfunny it is to do this to anybody, and especially to children.

What the fuck is going on here?! How do so many people here not understand how fucked up and unfunny it is to do this to anybody, and especially to children.

I mean, it's fucked up, but it's still pretty funny when you think of the ridiculousness of the situation. What responses did you want to see, exactly? 4 pages of "that's terrible!" and nothing else?

Philly40

This sounds suspiciously like the age-old "Friend of a friend eats at ethnic restaurant, becomes unwell, goes to doctor who finds traces of multiple peoples semen"

No one stops to think how likely that it is to be true, they just spread the rumour further because it fits in with their own prejudices.

Two Words

I mean, it's fucked up, but it's still pretty funny when you think of the ridiculousness of the situation. What responses did you want to see, exactly? 4 pages of "that's terrible!" and nothing else?
Yes, anything but stupid jokes.

I wonder what it's like to go through life without a sense of humour.
So now it’s “laugh at kids being tricked into ingesting semen or you don’t have a sense of humor.”

Two Words

I could understand the kids being salty about it, but from a distance it's one of those things that is just so absurd I can't help but shake my head and laugh at the strangeness of the human race.
What’s so funny about children’s trust in adults being abused so that they can be tricked into using instruments laced with semen? Please, explain to me the intricate complexity that I’m missing. Show me what’s so funny about it.

raw

xMflWhA.gif

EDIT: I need to add a disclaimer that the actual subject of the thread is pretty disgusting and not funny. Mostly posting this for the Picard synchronicity.

Greddleok

What’s so funny about children’s trust in adults being abused so that they can be tricked into using instruments laced with semen? Please, explain to me the intricate complexity that I’m missing. Show me what’s so funny about it.

Nothing is funny after you explain it. That's like comedy 101.

Orbis

Yeah I'm not seeing the funny side of it, I'm all up for dark humour but this is literally about a guy wanting kids to eat his semen. It's fucking sick to be honest, let's hope that's the last time he's allowed near kids.

____

Yeah I'm not seeing the funny side of it, I'm all up for dark humour but this is literally about a guy wanting kids to eat his semen. It's fucking sick to be honest, let's hope that's the last time he's allowed near kids.

This. If that was something my kid was potentially exposed to I’d be livid and want to “discuss” with this man in person.

Come on everyone, nothing about this situation is funny.

I feel for the families involved, not only can this be a traumatic incident in the short term but it could lead to issues in the future too. Their trust has been breached by an adult, how are these youngsters going to be able to see men in the same way as before?

Aske

I'm also outraged at certain posters in this thread who are making light of this shameful disgrace. We're taking about children playing flutes that may have been tainted with a man's semen. There is nothing even slightly funny about this at all, just shameful and disgrace. Someone please stop this world, I need to get off.

Iolo

I'm also outraged at certain posters in this thread who are making light of this shameful disgrace. We're taking about children playing flutes that may have been tainted with a man's semen. There is nothing even slightly funny about this at all, just shameful and disgrace. Someone please stop this world, I need to get off.

you too, huh

Rayis

As someone who has actually ingested other guy's semen, the taste highly varies.

This guy I made out with's breath smelled like chinese food and his semen tasted just the same, if you want sweet tasting semen consume fruits.

Aske

Holy shit guys, stop.

This is disgusting and you are acting no better. Ugh

As angered as I am by these disrespectful posts, I think people in here making light of the situation are acting a little bit less badly than the man who may have allegedly given children flutes contaminated with his own semen.

I'm an uncle. To me, this is like some nightmare version of The Pied Piper of Hamlin, but instead of playing a magic flute and taking all the children away never to be seen again, this piper is giving the children flutes laced with his gametes instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom