• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Footage of The Order 1886 wasn't ready for VGX

I will say, what's a bit worrying about this is that Sony is a company that likes to announce early and have a long slow promotional build to their big releases. They aren't like MS who tend to only have their next 6-18 months absolute max revealed at any given time. Sony's exclusives tend to take 2-3 years (or even more) from reveal to release the majority of the time. Unless Sony has completely switched on that strategy, I doubt we'll see almost any of these games released until 2015.

You're talking shit. Name me a game that Sony have announced since 2009 that took 2-3 years to come out. Please.

Meanwhile, Microsoft announced some games this year that won't be out until 2015.

Wow, just wow Sony. What, you gonna show us infamous/drive club, with a bunch of indie crap - the same things you've been showing us since february? Come on, damn. This is getting ridiculous, where are all these studios that Sony and their fanboys have been bragging about? Already bored with my PS4...

Who are you again? Oh, that's right, an absolute nobody like the rest of us. You say this as if you have some sort of inside knowledge, which you don't.

Fact of the matter is, the game is scheduled for a Fall 2014 release, which is about 8-9 months away, and all we've seen was a trailer and not an ounce of gameplay.

That is unheard of.

/dead

What a meltdown.

Colbert

Banned
We should wait and see what else Sony has in its pocket to show us at VGX but if we see again only gameplay footage from I:SS, DriveClub, Deep Down and some indies and no new stuff than this is like christmas is canceled.

We should wait and see what else Sony has in its pocket to show us at VGX but if we see again only gameplay footage from I:SS, DriveClub, Deep Down and some indies and no new stuff than this is like christmas is canceled.

If they don't show Uncharted 4 after teasing it 3 weeks ago then I don't know what to say.

Crash Bandicoot please.

Cyberia

RGYc7O3.jpg

Top Bottom