• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Manager 2024 Mobile is exclusive to Netflix

Banjo64

cumsessed
If you are an existing Netflix member, you will be able to find and install Football Manager 2024 Mobile through the Netflix mobile app. This will become available on the same day as the worldwide release date in November, as opposed to the early access available to qualifying players on PC platforms.

You will then find the game in a dedicated games row on Apple phones. Android users will find the game in a separate games tab. You will still be able to find the game on the App Store and Google Play, but you’ll need a Netflix account to login and begin your next journey to footballing greatness.

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

BoxFresh123

Side note. FM24 runs super quick this year for me.

Next year should be the biggest change in recent history with the new engine but FM24 has been great for me so far.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Can you buy it separately?
So I downloaded it for science and it auto linked in to my Netflix account. Bot sure what would happen if you didn't have Netflix installed and logged in, but I guess you would need to make a Netflix account?

Banjo64

cumsessed
So I downloaded it for science and it auto linked in to my Netflix account. Bot sure what would happen if you didn't have Netflix installed and logged in, but I guess you would need to make a Netflix account?
Cheers bud

Top Bottom