• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football/Soccer/Fútbol/Fussball Thread 2011/2012 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

Meus Renaissance said:
I'm not saying this because of the Nasri departure, I aint even mad about that. But Gervinho is already impressing me big time since his debut. What a beast on 1 v 1's. So direct and quick.

@cesc4official Amazing! Come on!

Was he talking about our goal there? Hm I wonder.

Messi

Meus Renaissance said:
I'm not saying this because of the Nasri departure, I aint even mad about that. But Gervinho is already impressing me big time since his debut. What a beast on 1 v 1's. So direct and quick.

@cesc4official Amazing! Come on!

Nice to see cesc is watching.

omgkitty

DangerousMali said:
A few players waiting by the phone tonight, for contact from Arsenal

I really wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Several players saying they will wait until Thursday morning to make their decisions.

Fady K

Walcott missing the next Champions League game because of a wrong booking is offensive.

BatmanBatmanBatman said:
It's the law of nature that every referee automatically turns retarded as soon as he enters Italy.

Oh man. I don't watch the Serie A. This is common :0?

omgkitty

I think it's time for some Oxencart-Chamberpot. I want to see him play! It's been a while since we have seen a competent player in the #15 jersey for Arsenal (it was in fact Fabregas).

Judderman

drawer by drawer
-bakalhau- said:
Please post gif of said save when possible. Thanks.

v1sqW.gif

UV-6

The Turkish football president just said UEFA has agreed to pay Fenerbahce compensation if we are found to be innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom