• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football/Soccer/Fútbol/Fussball Thread 2011/2012 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

Well played to Arsenal. Thought they would crumble once Udinese got that first goal but they done well and I'm sure that will take the pressure of Wenger a little.

omgkitty

tumblr_lqg8m6WFpB1r0bes5o1_500.jpg

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Udinese have a great set of fans, round of applause for their team even with their CL dreams shattered. They couldn't have asked anything more of them.

nemesun

Sage00 said:
Udinese have a great set of fans, round of applause for their team even with their CL dreams shattered. They couldn't have asked anything more of them.
Seconded. Udinese done themselves proud on and off the pitch.

ShogunX

Full time 1-3. Good shit from Liverpool, felt like a training game at times but nice to avoid the potential Banana skin.

Suarez once again shows his quality.

Mastadon

Banned
operon said:
hes dodgy at the back and I'm sure the ball went through him in the wall
I know it's romantic that he came through our academy etc, but the only reason he looked alright last season was because Lucas and Spearing babysat him throughout. Robinson and Wilson look good though.

Nasri congratulates the Arsenal team on twitter, "Congratulation guys fantastic team performance fully deserved".

Gets abuse from Arsenal fans in return :lol

@JackWilshere "Sorry Spurs fans....we will not be joining you this year! Enjoy :D"

danwarb

Shogun PaiN said:
Full time 1-3. Good shit from Liverpool, felt like a training game at times but nice to avoid the potential Banana skin.

Suarez once again shows his quality.
Suarez involved in every goal so far. Scored or got the assist.

Fady K

Meus Renaissance said:
Nasri congratulates the Arsenal team on twitter, "Congratulation guys fantastic team performance fully deserved".

@JackWilshere "Sorry Spurs fans....we will not be joining you this year! Enjoy :D"

Yeah dude I saw some terrible comments aimed at Nasri's twitter today :p

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Speaking of Howard Webb, did anyone see the red card in the Genk v Maccabi Haifa game? He sent someone off when his opponent tripped over his own feet. Easily one of the worst referees at the top level of the game. World Cup final lol.

Plasma

Banned
Never in doubt.
lol.

Glad we got through now lets work on strengthening the team and bringing in a few desperately needed players

Meus Renaissance said:
Stream fixture list:

Friday 26th: Messi (aka Barcelona) v Porto

Saturday 27th: Liverpool v Bolton

Sunday 28th: Manchester United v Arsenal

Great work on the stream, didn't watch tonight but did on Monday as was great quality. Have got Sky but wanted to play Motorstorm so was nice to have a reliable stream!

nemesun said:
Legendary, can't wait to see him play again. We've missed him dearly.
Yep, shame he's out for another two weeks apparently.

Well in Arsenal. Wanted them to get through tonight. Didn't see the entire game but still look shaky at the back so I expect United to win on the weekend.

omgkitty

Can't wait to see how Wilshere and Frimpong do side by side. I know they played a lot together in the U-18's, so I have a feeling they will play very well together.

Meus Renaissance said:

Is that because Arsenal are going to finish bottom of the table and miss out on Europa place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom