• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Wrong. Nothing to do after day 3.

I live here and there is always plenty stuff to do. You have museums, theatres, restaurants, parks, sport shows and is one of the few cities in Spain along with Barcelona where you can party every night even in winter.

I love this city.

Blablurn

No one likes the German one either haha. DRAW

tumblr_m2lotxF2Lj1qm89mt.jpg

wat

rififi

Hardly. Badstuber, Alaba, Contento, Kroos, Mueller, Lahm, Schweini all are Bayern products. We're more like Barcelona if anything.

Hummels is coming back as Piqué did. BELIEVE
no, he is not :(

That's because no one else wants to play for Bayern, so they have to rely on their youth players . . .
I wish Real would focus more on their youth program like they did in the 80's :(

TeegsD

Can't wait for the game later. Totally believe that Madrid are going to take the CL this year. Hoping for a Chelsea upset against Barca but doubt that will happen.

panty

I live here and there is always plenty stuff to do. You have museums, theatres, restaurants, parks, sport shows and is one of the few cities in Spain along with Barcelona where you can party every night even in winter.

I love this city.

How old are you? I'm staying at your house when I come to Madrid! Madrid-GAF going to see Real's match!

That's because no one else wants to play for Bayern, so they have to rely on their youth players . . .
I wish Real would focus more on their youth program like they did in the 80's :(

If Morata, Alex, Jesé are our best kids, we have to work seriously in our youth program.

I hope Castilla can manage to win the play-offs and get to Liga Adelante, then we'd see how really good this kids are.

Fantomex

You bastards! Left me in the other thread. So anyhoo, is there anyway to watch the streams on my iPhone? I'm even looking at the app store and finding nothing :( At work today.

elsk

Banned
I'm there right now haha
haha :(

Al Jazeera is million times better than SKY. I get all the leagues, and in English!

WHAT? are you serious you moved already?!!?
How are you doing over there?

edit: I know!... I use them for 90% of the streams :p

rififi

If Morata, Alex, Jesé are our best kids, we have to work seriously in our youth program.

I hope Castilla can manage to win the play-offs and get to Liga Adelante, then we'd see how really good this kids are.

Plus, if they do have potential, they will just get sent away, like Mata.

Wilbur

Banned
It's Perez's fault, he's mental. Callejon's a class player, if they had players like him coming through every five minutes and giving them away there's something wrong there.

sneaky77

It's Perez's fault, he's mental. Callejon's a class player, if they had players like him coming through every five minutes and giving them away there's something wrong there.

Is not as sexy as getting a big splashy signing, plus you have to be patient with kids.

Pachimari

HALA MADRIIIIIID! I'm fired up now!

We'll beat the shit out of Bayern 8-0 tonight and shit on Barca in the final 11-0. Hala Madrid!

And people have to understand that our policy is to sell our youth players with a buy back clause and we are perfectly fine with it. So much lack of knowledge around Real Madrid in this thread.

spidye

I'm not going to post anything during the game because I watch the game at a pub.
I hope for a very entertaining match with the better ending for us.
wish you guys the best
MIA SAN MIA! BBBBBBAYYYYYYYYYYEERRRRRRNNNNNNNN

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Skip this blog post.
WHAT? are you serious you moved already?!!?
How are you doing over there?

edit: I know!... I use them for 90% of the streams :p

Yes! In early April. It's only for a year or two. :(

I'm alright! I know someone there already, and he's helping me a lot with everything! :D It was a pretty wild culture shock at first, but it helps that everyone around me talks about football!

So far I've met a:
Lebanese Juventina.
Bitter Gunner. (Has a Ryan Giggs poster though)
Trash talking Barcelona supporter. "Lol your team is Juve? Why man!"
2ay9T.gif

An old, old guy who's mad about Liverpool. I think he's in his 60s?
Two Milanisti (pretty cool guys, and yes they complained about the ghost goal :p)
One who supports Madrid + Merda.

elsk

Banned
I'm not going to post anything during the game because I watch the game at a pub.
I hope for a very entertaining match with the better ending for us.
wish you guys the best
MIA SAN MIA! BBBBBBAYYYYYYYYYYEERRRRRRNNNNNNNN

Mia san Mia! have fun!

Bayern v Madrid: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba - Gustavo, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Ribery - Gomez

Real Madrid: Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Ronaldo, Benzema, Özil, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa, Coentrão & Di María.

Antioch

line-ups for the match:

Bayern Munich (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba; Luiz Gustavo, Schweinsteiger; Robben, Kroos, Ribery; Gomez

Real Madrid (4-2-3-1): Casillas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Coentrao; Khedira, Xabi Alonso; Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo; Benzema

No Marcelo like that one thing said, should allow for a more entertaining match. Glad to see both Ozil and Khedira playing in Germany. :)

Edit: subs:
Bayern: Butt, Rafinha, Contento, Pranjic, Tymoshchuk, Olic, Muller
Madrid: Adan, Marcelo, Albiol, Varane, Kaka, Granero, Higuain

Why did they buy him back? most of the liverpool fans I know were happy to see him leave.

Most of the Liverpool fans you know are idiots. No offense to them. Or at least, as little offense as possible when you're calling somebody an idiot.

Unless their thinking was 'I'm glad he's going now as he still has a year left on his contract and it gives us a bit more money to go towards buying Johnson.' That would be fair enough. But if they simply wanted him out of the club? Yeah. Idiots.

sneaky77

line-ups for the match:

Bayern Munich (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba; Luiz Gustavo, Schweinsteiger; Robben, Kroos, Ribery; Gomez

Real Madrid (4-2-3-1): Casillas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Coentrao; Khedira, Xabi Alonso; Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo; Benzema

No Marcelo like that one thing said, should allow for a more entertaining match. Glad to see both Ozil and Khedira playing in Germany. :)

as expected Coentrao starting lol

panty

Mia san Mia! have fun!

Bayern v Madrid: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba - Gustavo, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Ribery - Gomez

Real Madrid: Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Ronaldo, Benzema, Özil, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa, Coentrão & Di María.

So Mou changed Coentrao for Marcelo?! GODDAAAMMMM

I don't know, maybe I'm kind of disappointed. It's going to be a difficult match :|

elsk

Banned
line-ups for the match:

Last time Ozil played against Bayern, we trashed Bremen in the final for the German Cup haha. Good memories!

Wilbur

Banned
Mia san Mia! have fun!

So they didn't change their formation! YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED

Top Bottom