• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs Torres. He looks like he plays for a different team half of the time, so slow with many options around him and then plays to a newcastle player.

Carbonox

I won't be too distraught if we did lose to Chelsea. As long as we came out of the first two difficult games (fuck you PL and your shitty fixture list) with 3 points, I'd be very content.

Still, we could still win this one.

Such poor defending towards the end but a poor performance in general. VDV was terrible, he looked like he couldn't be bothered. Adebayor clearly needs time. Jenas needs to fuck off before the end of the transfer window. Vertonghen reads the game pretty well, but he needs time to settle because he keeps making little mistakes here and there. Lukaku is going to cause certain defenders a lot of problems this season. He's fucking huge.

Never been a surprise for Newcastle fans. Our best games last season were when only one of them would be the target man. 4-3-3 = best formation. Sticking both up front is utter failwhale.

Its weird though. You'll always get strike partnerships that don't quite work, but they look like they're actively avoiding passing to eachother and moving around to give the other options

panty

A1J82FJCYAALMb_.jpg:large

He'll be fine.

IvD3P.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom