• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

D_prOdigy

It was basically a website where people would post the location and a brief description of a fit girl/boy.

It got shut down, the one that was all the rage at my uni did anyway.

It was creepy man, so for example, if there was a good looking girl in a particular computer cluster somebody would post "JRUL, B1 Comp Cluster by the printer, hot girl blonde hair nice legs" - or some shit like that...and then you can guess what would happen next lol...

This is what would happen :lol

There are ALWAYS lovelies in Blue 1.

Sounds troubling, though.

pulga

Banned
So, I was watching The Hobbit in HFR 3D (fucking fantastic, I might add. Crystal clear), thus missed the whole Balon d´Or business. Who won it?

Linius

Cool!

Haha, that is funny. Meier was mad at me because I had stopped posting in here and started tweeting frequently in portuguese. :lol

I get that. Portugese is difficult man :p

Even tough I did some years of Spanish, I don't make anything of it. And it sounds unpleasant too, sorry :(

This shit is getting ridiculous. Vercauteren has been fired two months after getting the job. We should never have signed him in the first place, he was the worst coach we ever had and it felt like he didn´t give a crap if we lose. He was laughing when referee ended the game on Saturday while the team looked depressed about the result.

The writing was on the wall before he signed. Strange choice for Sporting indeed, he always was a controversial coach in Belgium. The guy has zero man management ability, he makes fun of his own players. He's pretty poor tactically. He was just lucky to inherit a good team and even then almost choked the title away. Not really the kind of man to save a club in disarray.

Linius

JmvQE.png

Ajax just posted this on Facebook Fry :p

edit: oh wait, this is looking very Spanish :lol

Fry

I get that. Portugese is difficult man :p

Even tough I did some years of Spanish, I don't make anything of it. And it sounds unpleasant too, sorry :(

Brazilian portuguese is really hard to learn, I think. There are a lot of similarities with Spanish, even English (in the words). But there are a lot of rules that makes it hard.

I don't think I've ever met a foreigner that have Portuguese as their second language.

JmvQE.png

Ajax just posted this on Facebook Fry :p

edit: oh wait, this is looking very Spanish :lol

Yup, that's portuguese. But Ryan's quote sounds like Google translate-made. :lol

Times running with United to sign Lampard on free as Chelsea look to Fellaini.

FFS FROGIE.

Sky Italia saying English club have bid 22M E + bonuses for my boy Kevin Stroot.

Stroot and Lamps. I'll take it.

Linius

Brazilian portuguese is really hard to learn, I think. There are a lot of similarities with Spanish, even English (in the words). But there are a lot of rules that makes it hard.

I don't think I've ever met a foreigner that has Portuguese as their second language.

I think it's also usage of 'slang' that makes it harder. I guess young Brazilian people don't use every word like you find them in the dictionairy like we all do in our own language.

Oh and lots of people are making jokes in the comment section beneath that Facebook update. Nobody understands it :p

Arnie

I'll post this from the City Watch Twitter, because I doubt
TzuYv.gif
will want to:

Rodwell has apparently suffered 8 separate hamstring injuries since his £12million move to #mcfc from Everton. Astonishing if true.

Top Bottom