• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Falcao 1 - Cavani 0.

-

No chemistry between Osvaldo and Juvinco.
Ogbonna not fit for a back three.
Wingbacks not tracking back fast enough.
Prandelli used all his subs too soon again.

Linius

|OT4| Why are there so many strikers being named here?

What is the PJX masturbation story?

It's about PJX posting that he walked in on his boss masturbating I believe. An awesome Sunhi gif followed.

Thread.

iEyPcByBvD0OY.gif

Arnie

He plays on the wing to cover for when Johnson goes roaming forward. No other reason, he is much better in the middle. And Johnson isn't very good imo.
He's average in the middle and he's average on the right (where Mancini has played him, strangely, considering he's only there to cover for Johnson). Glen Johnson is a great right back.

Haha, Team Turkey should just stop playing football. Have been going downhill ever since 2008, its the reason I stopped watching football, nothing has changed.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
we need like 2 more goals at least because they will score at least once. we were beating venezuela and argentina and they ended up tying and tina won :(

I'm jelly. Have to wait till november 15th before it hits the Duch cinemas :(

Guess you enjoyed it?

It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but I would say it was still worth a watch. I was disappointed Gary Oldman only had a small part, would have liked them to have expanded on his character more and had him more involved.

Linius

It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but I would say it was still worth a watch. I was disappointed Gary Oldman only had a small part, would have liked them to have expanded on his character more and had him more involved.

Okay. Well, I'll just have to wait a few more months :p

Also, just found out about a new movie from that In Bruges director. It's called Seven Psychopats and Christopher Walken and Tom Waits are in it. Looks awesome :p

I have an idea for an accumulator. People could put down a small stake (e.g. £1), and if we win it, divide the winnings by the number of people who contributed. But to make it work, we'd all have to stake the same amount. So theoretically, 5 people each contribute £1 a day, and we place it on a bet we all agree on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom