• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

dc89

Saw this in OT.

yoJSOcja-Uelc9hEZMhreg2.jpg

universe-gif.gif

dc89

Oh no. Not a good night for City players and injuries. Silva has Tweeted that he needs a scan tomorrow to make sure he's ok. Not sure what on.

And if that's not bad enough Rodwell was subbed off for England U21 with a hamstring issue. That same persistent hamstring problem that he's had since, well, forever.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
lol I cheer for Chile to score and they let me down, smh

Anyway we're tied with 1st with Ecuador but first because of better goal differential

pepcelebra.gif

Oh no. Not a good night for City players and injuries. Silva has Tweeted that he needs a scan tomorrow to make sure he's ok. Not sure what on.

And if that's not bad enough Rodwell was subbed off for England U21 with a hamstring issue. That same persistent hamstring problem that he's had since, well, forever.

Not Rodwell!

City not retaining the title confirmed.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I only get beIN English at work this is bollocks. Oh well looks like beIN hired Marcelo Balboa and he was fucking great during the olympics

#Legend

I hope the us loses for the lulz

Come on Luis Suarez and Cavani I need you to come up big for #TeamColombia

Just got home from work, how was the England match?

Shite I hope (sorry Quiche)

It was honestly one of the most boring football matches I have ever seen. Serves me right for going to a fucking England game! The fucking Japan vs. One of the Koreas in the Womans Olympics is the only over game I have seen at Wembley and it was incredible!

Caturro

Another red card for Chile! What the shit.

Forget this game, Argentina's gonna devour them.

It will be hardcore sex on Tuesday. The only good thing about it is that more than likely Borghi will resign afterwards... what a lazy fatass, POS NT coach he ended up being.

Top Bottom