• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 1m
Confirmed #LFC team v Man Utd: Mignolet, Kelly, Johnson, Skrtel, Sakho, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Lambert, Sterling #lfctour

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 1m
Confirmed #LFC subs v Man Utd: Jones, Toure, Coates, Lucas, Can, Coady, Ibe, Phillips, Robinson, Peterson, Suso #lfctour

No Enrique. Must have a knock.

U wut m8?

Di María is anything but inconsistent.

image.php

kharma45

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 1m
Confirmed #LFC team v Man Utd: Mignolet, Kelly, Johnson, Skrtel, Sakho, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Lambert, Sterling #lfctour

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 1m
Confirmed #LFC subs v Man Utd: Jones, Toure, Coates, Lucas, Can, Coady, Ibe, Phillips, Robinson, Peterson, Suso #lfctour

No Enrique. Must have a knock.

Fairly strong team that.

United are

De Gea; Evans, Smalling, Jones; Valencia, Herrera, Fletcher, Young; Mata; Rooney, Hernandez

Arnie

Fuck I need to go to bed, that shit is too tempting.

Murder 'em Brendan.

Lambert's going to pick up an injury.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hernandez up front :eek:

We lack for pace

Hixx

PL setting up an u21 European Cup next season. Top 8 English u21 sides against an assorted 8 from the continent and Celtic.

England: Chelsea, Fulham, Leicester City, Man City, Man Utd, Southampton, Sunderland, West Ham.
Europe: Celtic, Athletic Bilbao, Benfica, Borussia Monchengladbach, Schalke, FC Porto, PSV Eindhoven, Villarreal

"Teams will be allowed to field three players over the age of 21. The format comprises four groups of four with the winners and runners-up advancing to the quarter-finals. All knockout games will be played over two legs and it is hoped the clubs’ main stadiums will be used for matches."

They are trying so hard to get u21 football a following. They're saying it's to help development but everything they do just reeks of "mo' money" to me.

Tc91

Thankfully the game is on Sky tonight so I'm not forced to listen to the senile old pulp of a human.

Do united fans like him?

Ah didn't know it's on Sky, I'll switch off this stream then. Crerand is a bit annoying in commentary.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mutv cuts out as the American Anthem starts, love it

Walshy

Also, Trevor Francis talks absolute bollocks.

Liverpool had 18 number of players who made more than 10 appearances in the league last season. Some of those players where Moses, Toure, Lucas, Johnson, Cissokho and Aspas.

The squad last year was utter shite. Was in dire need of a revamp, eight players isn't too much when you have a squad devoid of depth and quality.

Jesus.

We got through last season with 3, and Sagna as a last resort.
Ilori is being loaned to Deportivo. Touré will most likely go to MLS or Turkey.

It's down to Coates or Agger for that fourth centre back spot.

inky

Rooney and Chicha together lives, may we never see Welbutt again.

He's injured, isn't he? It's great to see Hernandez starting, but he's still 4th choice =/

Welbz out injured and RVP to miss the beginning of the season is his chance to shine tho, so he needs to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom