• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Marc

Woy playing safety first football, always ends with us looking ragged and open to opportunities.

Sterling not bothered.

Fuck.

And Rooneh scores, record incoming. ugh.

Just got back from Interstellar. I ... kinda loved it, actually. Going in with significantly lowered expectations really paid off.
Yeah, there was some pretty bad science and more than a few :rolleyes: worthy sentimental moments & overall cheesiness / nonsensiness, but, well, three hours flew by and I was very much entertained and I guess even slightly moved. So, yeah, it's not 2001 for the new age, but it's still a pretty damn good blockbuster. I would certainly rank it higher than Gravity, although I didn't see the latter in a cinema.

The best thing about the evening was a friend of mine though, who was blown away by the movie and was already praising it as one of the best films he'd ever seen. Until I pointed out
"you realize that the movie doesn't actually make any sense, right? If it was us, the super advanced humans from the future that sent back / created the wormhole and the whole multidimentional library thing ... how did the humans survive the dying Earth in the first place?" The realization utterly destroyed him, loooool, he couldn't speak for a while and got super depressed afterwards. :DDD

Hahaha, your poor mate. Not sure how that one escaped him, one of the bigger problems. The more I think of that film the more problems I have with its writing, I assumed Jonathan Nolan was the genius behind the scenes but obviously not.
Like why don't they send robots to the planets. Or just look out the fucking window.

Marc

It was a well worked goal but again this opposition is total wank and should be playing like they are total wank, instead we ease off and only seem to play when we are threatened. That works against minnows like Scotland but against better opposition they take their chances and don't let us run up the other end and score for fun.

Best goal England have ever scored. More safety first football please, Roy.

Wot.

Portugeezer

Gold Member
Raphael-Guerreiro_large.jpg
> Ronaldo/Messi

3Sixty

Forget England for a moment. Jose Fonte (baby) Saints CAPTAIN LEADER LEGEND made his long awaited debut for Portugal and the fans were treated to seeing a centre back that isn't a complete nut job.

What a day,.

Wilbur

Banned
I've just seen the Shaw and Di Maria injuries. Got home from work and now I'm in a right fucking huff. That's what, twelve injuries now? Fucking hell. Really, really pissed off.

And Rooney's even closer to the record.

What a shit day.

wedward

I've just seen the Shaw and Di Maria injuries. Got home from work and now I'm in a right fucking huff. That's what, twelve injuries now? Fucking hell. Really, really pissed off.

And Rooney's even closer to the record.

What a shit day.

And you will still win on Saturday.

Glory Glory Man United.

Top Bottom