• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

LTWheels

Christ, I thought we would play are starting team to try to play Balo into form and try to give our Cb more consistence together.

Although nice to see that Henderson will be acting captain.

Yen

Marvel Phase 3 seems very interesting indeed. Now, if they were to adapt Thor: Godbomb that'd make it GOAT-tier

Zabojnik

Marvel Phase 3 seems very interesting indeed. Now, if they were to adapt Thor: Godbomb that'd make it GOAT-tier

After seeing Thor 2, I have my doubts.

Captain Marvel? Will watch for the inevitable sex scene between her and the Cap.

Thought Balotelli would play with Lambert, they need time together and looked decent against Hull :s

Good oppurtunity to try and get them a goal or two to kick them on, without PL points being at stake. Hmm.

Would rather have Kelly than Toure tbh.

Ortix

Banned
guys, I'm not really a gamer (joined gaf mostly for off topic), but I wanna try it out. The only games I've ever played are pokemon, AoE (goat), FM12 (3000 hours played) and crusader kings 2. Where to start? not interested in some weird japanese shit/ shooters/other weird stuff with aliens or monsters or whatever. Also, I don't have a ps so no fifa.

FootballFan

guys, I'm not really a gamer (joined gaf mostly for off topic), but I wanna try it out. The only games I've ever played are pokemon, AoE (goat), FM12 (3000 hours played) and crusader kings 2. Where to start? not interested in some weird japanese shit/ shooters/other weird stuff with aliens or monsters or whatever. Also, I don't have a ps so no fifa.

Which consoles do you have?

Also, who do you support

Play Mario Galaxy

3D Land or World

Gurthang

Banned
8961_780274745353369_4345536780250038982_n.jpg

Blablurn

Peggle for iPhone is pretty good.

jts

...hate me...
Fifa runs on everything that has a screen m8.

Except the Wii U.

But scratch that, wait for PES.

moojito

What the hell, I'm watching the rangers game and there's steam coming off Kris Boyd.
Some St Johnstone player got his face stood on. Football boot stud in the eye, ouch.

So you've never played RE4, GTA:SA, Uncharted 2, Batman:AA, Timesplitters 2, Burnout 3, SSX 3, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, MGS3, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Bioshock, Mass Effect series, Dota 2, Splinter Cell:CT or Half Life?

You haven't lived bruv.

You'd need 2 consoles to play that lot, or just a PS3 to play them minus Timesplitters, Burnout, GTA:SA and Half Life.

bjaelke

So you've never played RE4, GTA:SA, Uncharted 2, Batman:AA, Timesplitters 2, Burnout 3, SSX 3, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, MGS3, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Bioshock, Mass Effect series, Dota 2, Splinter Cell:CT or Half Life?

You haven't lived bruv.

You'd need 2 consoles to play that lot, or just a PS3 to play them minus Timesplitters, Burnout, GTA:SA and Half Life.

Dota 2 is the opposite of living.

Get the save game converter and start on Europa Universalis IV.

Zabojnik

Uncharted 2.

You haven't lived bruv.

So you've never played Super Mario Galaxy 1, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario 3D Land or Super Mario 3D World?

You haven't lived bruv

Ortix

Banned
Which consoles do you have?

Also, who do you support

atm none, other than my computer. Was planning to change that, but I'm just a poor student, so might take a while.

And pls, you've already asked me that some time back. Arsenal.

You haven't lived bruv.

nope

ok thx for the replies everyone except mcconaughey guy

Play Civ.

dc89

Just been out for some petrol. Listening to the radio and they were going HAM over Balotelli and his warm up. They said he took a ball into the circle of players who were going through stretches with the coach, he was meant to be stretching too but he was fannying around with the ball instead actively looking for attention - "this is all staged, it's all premeditated" . They said in the end Lucas had enough and kicked it away and told him to get on with it.

This reminded me of the time my dad told me about when he was watching the City players warm down with JM7's dad. My dad said Balotelli was goofing around, not doing what he was meant to and JM7's dad went ballistic. "Look at that dick head, the other lands bust their bollocks but he doesn't give a fuck" was similar to how it went. He also blamed Mancini for tolerating it.

Scary how Balotelli still hasn't matured - even B-Rod is failing.

LTWheels

These new marvel films; never heard of any of those characters before...

Tbh, I had never heard of Thor, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, or the Avengers (knew Hulk and Captain America) before they made those films.

My knowledge of comics heroes as a kid was Spiderman, Xmen, Hulk, Captain America, Superman and Batman.

Top Bottom