• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

FootballFan

Just been out for some petrol. Listening to the radio and they were going HAM over Balotelli and his warm up. They said he took a ball into the circle of players who were going through stretches with the coach, he was meant to be stretching too but he was fannying around with the ball instead. They said in the end Lucas had enough and kicked it away and told him to get on with it.

This reminded me of the time my dad told me about when he was watching the City players warm down with JM7's dad. My dad said Balotelli was goofing around, not doing what he was meant to and JM7's dad went ballistic. "Look at that dick head, the other lands bust their bollocks but he doesn't give a fuck" was similar to how it went. He also blamed Mancini for tolerating it.

Scary how Balotelli still hasn't matured - even B-Rod is failing.

It's the same shit with balo, always.

"he'll grow up!" "he'll come good once... " "all he needs is..."

He's shit. Period.

He is like 25 now and is a worse player with the same attitude of 18 year old balo.

So you've never played Super Mario Galaxy 1, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario 3D Land or Super Mario 3D World?

You haven't lived bruv

As someone who can't stand the entire artstyle of Mario aside from Paper Mario, those games don't appeal in the slightest.

I'd like to play the recent Zeldas and Metroid Prime series at some point though

Forgot to mention God of War1&2 btw, which are exceptional games and also available on PS3

Pennywise

Don't blame the ref, his heart's in the right place.

You mean he is already thinking about all the hookers that await him in St.Pauli ?

Fucking hell, ZDF should have choosen a different match.
St.Pauli parking the bus with 11 players and can't get more than 2 passes straight until they loose it.

FootballFan

As someone who can't stand the entire artstyle of Mario aside from Paper Mario, those games don't appeal in the slightest.

I'd like to play the recent Zeldas and Metroid Prime series at some point though

Forgot to mention God of War1&2 btw, which are exceptional games and also available on PS3

Those Mario games shit on more than half the games you listed mate.

El Topo

FCK leading 2-0 already.

You mean he is already thinking about all the hookers that await him in St.Pauli ?

Fucking hell, ZDF should have choosen a different match.
St.Pauli parking the bus with 11 players and can't get more than 2 passes straight until they loose it.

It's on ZDF ARD? Shit, gotta watch.

dortmund is not getting any better. attacking like crazy but not getting the goals needed and then the enemy will make one counter and get the goal

Jeff has plateau'd I think, Brad is worrying though. And every time its bought up, the GB thread piles in and acts like people should be expected to ignore the fact that every time hes been on screen in the last year, he's seemingly a couple of pounds heavier than he was the time before

Pennywise

YES KILLER7!!!!!

Never played land. But Layton games are goat. Have em all.

Still haven't finished phoenix Wright vs Layton

It just fell short on everything.
Difficulty was non existing, every level felt like it was recycled from other games and it was just plain and without a soul.

Mario on the Wii U was the exact opposite.

Zabojnik

Sassuolo wasting chances. Wish we could have Berardi taking our corners instead of Pirlo.

EDIT: And Empoli scores, of course, loooool.

immobile goal!!!!!!!
It just fell short on everything.
Difficulty was non existing, every level felt like it was recycled from other games and it was just plain and without a soul.

Mario on the Wii U was the exact opposite.

id agree hat mario 3d world is far superior but mario 3d land was still a very good game.

new super mario bros . 2 though... ugh what a bad game.

Jarnet87

Jeff has plateau'd I think, Brad is worrying though. And every time its bought up, the GB thread piles in and acts like people should be expected to ignore the fact that every time hes been on screen in the last year, he's seemingly a couple of pounds heavier than he was the time before

I think Jeff has lost some weight, or somehow transferred it to Brad.

PowderedToast

just got in, we seem to be looking positive despite the line up

a lot of players have a point to prove today. was hoping to see balo and lambert again, perhaps it will still happen

LTWheels

He seems fitter than he used to, somehow. Movement is sharper, which is needed when you don't have pace

Just a case of him being old. Takes longer to get up to speed. Gerrard is similar as well. Look at the second half of last season compared to his first.

Coutinho should only be allowed to shoot inside the area or just outside.

Top Bottom