• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Januzaj can run fast

it can help more than Fellani booring

I dont' think Januzaj should get in for Fellaini. Mata or Januzaj aren't actual midfielders so our defense will be worse with him off.

Mata has to be the one to come off for either Wilson or Januzaj. We need an upgrade in pace in one of the top 3 spots.

Meier

New Balance actually owns Warrior.

What is this. Is the New Balance brand taking over? Warrior was just starting to hit it.

http://cache-fcp.cloud.facilit.us/azure/dam/sz.N/fcporto.pt/2014-15/noticia/futebol/Jackson_golo_Maritimo.jpg[IMG]

God pls no.[/QUOTE]

Yep. They're killing off the Warrior brand at least in football apparently. News came out about 2 months or so ago. I assume it will still exist in Lacrosse here in the US but maybe it's the entire brand? Not sure.

Marc

Both sides level of passing is indicative of how shit the premier league has become. These are two of the top teams in the league currently.

What is life.

Meier

Southampton don't look like they have another goal in them right now. It's all very sloppy and they're going to tire out. Probably going to end 1-1 or with a United win IMO.

I get so sad when Fellaini, Young and Valencia get the ball. You just know it's going back to defence. Then they'll shit their pants and somehow if they're lucky get it to those 3 again and they feel relief. But then those 3 just pass it straight back.

It's a cycle of sadness.

1418069952545.gif

Top Bottom