• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

Coutinho has a virus and a back problem

poor lad

I heard theres some good doctors in Barcelona that can cure those problems overnight.
MouHuh.png

Syder

Nervous about Cheltenham West Ham. But expecting Sakho to either pull up with a hamstring or harass the defence and get a brace.

I'm praying.
Fuck it, I secretly pray we go out of the FA and League Cup every year so we can get the best possible league position.

I got a ticket to Cheltenham btw but sold it on to a mate because I didn't realise how far away it was 😂

MikeBison

Fuck it, I secretly pray we go out of the FA and League Cup every year so we can get the best possible league position.

I got a ticket to Cheltenham btw but sold it on to a mate because I didn't realise how far away it was 😂

I live in Cheltenham. Hope they smash the hammers.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Decent start. I'm not complaining.

This is gonna get ugly for Hoffenheim

MikeBison

Trent showing some defensive maturity there. That was lovely football by Hoffenheim. Was worried for one of those "concede straight after you score goals"

Firmino is a god!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom