• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I think a group like Bayern, PSG, Liverpool, Feyenoord would be nice. Or a hard working one like Juventus, Atletico, Tottenham, Celtic.

MikeBison

Yep, looking forward to Tuesday/Wednesday night UCL games again.

Hopefully this pushes VvD to happen now we have UCL.

Reading a Liverpool forum an ITK said there's an ultra secret air around it at the moment and it's very very confidential, hopefully good news comes soon.

You're on about Kopstar right? Think he talks out of his arse. But hope to be wrong.

Pls sign the contract Emre!!

Think he will leave in the summer tbh, which sucks because he has a lot of potential

Hopefully Keita replaces him at least :p

If Juve really are pushing for him I can see how it might be hard to turn down. Just got to convince him we're the better option over this season!

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I think a group like Bayern, PSG, Liverpool, Feyenoord would be nice. Or a hard working one like Juventus, Atletico, Tottenham, Celtic.

Athletico is the last team I want Liverpool to draw.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Real will get something like Porto, Besiktas, Maribor.

Wouldn't matter if they were drawn against 2011 Barca, 1970 Brazil and the Allies team from Escape to Victory. They will still qualify.

MikeBison

Bobby's game in numbers:

1 goal
1 assist
3 shots, 2 on target
3 key passes
3 big chances created
3/3 take ons
1/1 crosses
2 tackles+ints

Markitron

Bobby's game in numbers:

1 goal
1 assist
3 shots, 2 on target
3 key passes
3 big chances created
3/3 take ons
1/1 crosses
2 tackles+ints

There aren't many forwards with such an all-round game as bobby. To think Brendan only wanted him to play on the wing.

4Ar7OV1.gif

Love this fucking weirdo

Floody

Glad we got the job done and comfortably for a change. Not really a lot to complain about besides really, besides the usual sloppy defending giving Hoffenheim a lifeline, it didn't cost us here, but it already has this season and will again when we aren't winning comfortably.

Mane and Firmino are so bloody good too.
Can't wait to see how our front 3 is like with Coutinho behind and if we get a good CB to go a longside Matip maybe we can get through the group stage and not have almost every game take a couple years of my life.

VLiberty

Just hoping Napoli get a good draw this time. They've been so unlucky these past few years
Last year we got a pretty good draw actually. But yeah that's about it.

the Borussia Arsenal Marseille group lmao, we're still the only team that got eliminated from the gs with 12 points. that same year, Milan got to R16 with 6 points.

the previous record was also set in one of our group stages lol, although we did it then. as usual, we ended up getting the team that went to win the CL right in R16

still can't believe that fucking Leicester got further than us on its first and likely only UCL season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom