• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

MikeBison

Can with his arms right by his side and Glen talking about a blatant handball.

I'm sat seething in my chair. Tempted to ring talkSPORT after the game and go nuclear on the shit show I'm seeing.

brentech

Obvious handball, can Leicester not catch a break?

giphy.gif

MikeBison

Graham Poll saying Can dropping his hand down to meet the ball.

You mean, keeping his arm in the exact fucking same position it was....down his side.

Syder

This is probably the worst refereeing performance of the season so far and it will take some beating to be worse than this.

Feels like for every decision the ref tosses a coin in his head and just goes with it without thinking it through at all.

Graham Poll saying Can dropping his hand down to meet the ball.

You mean, keeping his arm in the exact fucking same position it was....down his side.
It's Graham Poll mate.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Yes it did ? number 15 makes a header and the linesman immediately lifts the flag.

sorry was still editing my post. He was flagged for being offside during the free kick because the linesman decided he became active after the header. He could've let it go though because he's on his own and not interfering with play but that's what he decided.

edit: actually the guy who headed it was offside duh. I don't know why I missed that. Wasn't even thinking about him.

Top Bottom