• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Hanover is fielding 3 strikers in a super offensive formation, Roma YOLO style?
/like this:
txIm1Rb.png

Meier

I love watching Aleks play. He sends those absolute poison balls into the box.

If he ends up in Italy as expected, he will be ridiculously good in a standard 3-5-2 setup.

Kyoufu

dc89

I love watching Aleks play. He sends those absolute poison balls into the box.

If he ends up in Italy as expected, he will be ridiculously good in a standard 3-5-2 setup.

If we got our targets, like Hazard, DDR, Martinez. We'd have played 3-5-2 all season.

ShogunX

Swansea with one eye on the cup final and we will no doubt still find a way to fuck this up. Looking forward to seeing Coutinho in all his glory.

Guy with the grey beanie seems like he'd be fun to party with lol.

Also, these videos are fucking annoying, not cause everyones doing them but for the fact that I don't think anyone knows wtf the actual Harlem Shake is....
Ive watched 10-15 videos to find out what it is and I still can't pin it down.

Halp.

I don't think West Ham will go down. They just need 3 wins and a draw to survive.

Yeah, I don't think we'll need a huge amount to survive this season - I'll always remember us getting relegated with 42 points though. Thankfully, we won't need that many points for safety this time around, but the next 5-6 games are going to be real tough, I'm not expecting much.

confuziz

Banned
Just noticed Pelle has 2 goals and an OG. Hah. I guess he is their Guidetti this year in terms of goalscoring prowess.

He's better than Guidetti imo. Guidetti made a lot of his 20 goals from the penalty spot, while Pelle is scoring in all the different ways.

Kyoufu

you guys are always so funny with your point totals. It's like oh yeah we need 3 more points to avoid relegation.

In theory it works a lot of times, but not always.

Only 3 times since 1995 have a club been relegated with 40 points or more. Funnily enough, West Ham were one of them haha.

It'll be tight this year.

Top Bottom