• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

oBecWYN.gif

I know that :lol Strama is not as #based as I once thought.

Montella's good though. Wouldn't be surprised if Roma go back for him, but I reckon he'll turn them down.

Keep them gifs coming!

Strama was always a fraud. He was hyped up after that one glorious win against juve. Toro dominated those silly serpents at the San Siro.

Wilbur

Banned
Do you think Fergie will try and shape Zaha into another Ronaldo? He has the stepovers for it, though possibly not the pace, physicality and goal scoring threat that Ronaldo does.

I don't think he will at all to be honest. Ronaldo just followed his natural evolution as a player which forced Fergie into a change to utilise him. I think Zaha has been bought to play on the wing and play as he does because that's what attracted SAF to him in the first place. We really do miss just a sort of unpredictability in our wing play. An awful lot of the time we're absolutely dominating possession and gain a strong advantage down the side but waste a cross. He looks a good instinctive crosser of the ball which I was really impressed by. Put 4/5 on a plate for Murray in that match (who every time I watch him I'm never impressed with, he's like the Championship Gomez)

Wilbur

Banned
Strama was always a fraud. He was hyped up after that one glorious win against juve. Toro dominated those silly serpents at the San Siro.

Looks gud in a suit though

Is Thiago Silva even that good? Everyone always raves about him, but he played in Serie A and didn't really win a whole lot with Milan.

Yeah he is. Fast, strong, classy on the ball and with dynamite positional sense. Like Hummels, but better imo.

Fuck Biabiany, Ibarbo is where its at. I like Cuadrado too.

Fiorentina good today? Or Inter just shit?
We were shit, not that fiore is bad or anything, but they're just not that good. As i said earlier, next week they'll probably return having trouble winning while dominating for 90 minutes.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Pique is overrated. People even dared to say he was better than Thiago Silva.

He was decent before but ever since Shakira started sucking his cock he's been awful. I wish him and Zlatan would've stayed together (but with Zlatan on another team ofc)

Puyol is too old and Masch is too short and makes stupid ass decisions some times. Hopefully we can get past Milan and have Abidal back

:lol :lol :lol

So much #Swag

Wilbur

Banned
:lol :lol :lol

Freewheelin' wasn't recording you was he?

why do motherfuckers always assume someone else is recording

I GOTS TWO HANDS

We were shit, not that fiore is bad or anything, but they're not that good. As i said earlier, next week they'll probably return having trouble winning, even if they dominate all game.

Should have kept Benitez, you'd be top of the league. Only his astute tactical mind can overcome Cunte's bank account.

Clegg

Do you think Fergie will try and shape Zaha into another Ronaldo? He has the stepovers for it, though possibly not the pace, physicality and goal scoring threat that Ronaldo does.
I think he'll try to maximise his potential. He's not afraid to take people on and he seems adept at holding players off. If he develops into a good winger then I'll be happy.

Ronaldo is a one off though. He works harder than anyone else on improving his game and always ends up proving his doubters wrong.He'd be the best player in the world if it wasn't for Messi and IMO he'll be remembered as one of the all time greats when he retires.

I'd be delighted if Zaha ends up being even half as good as Ronnie.

flippedb

Banned
Is Thiago Silva even that good? Everyone always raves about him, but he played in Serie A and didn't really win a whole lot with Milan.

A defender can't change a shit team. Milan has been bad since Kaká left, after they won the 07 UCL. It really got better last season and the season before, thanks to Ibra and Boateng, but the midfield was always weak and the squad was too old.

The actual Milan + Thiago would be pretty great, and if we added Ibra on the mix, they could win a UCL
I really think so, I'm that delusional

Thiago left ;_; Grazie Presidente!

Wilbur

Banned
I think he'll try to maximise his potential. He's not afraid to take people on and he seems adept at holding players off. If he develops into a good winger then I'll be happy.

Ronaldo is a one off though. He'd be the best player in the world if it wasn't for Messi and IMO he'll be remembered as one of the all time greats when he retires.

I'd be delighted if Zaha ends up being even half as good as Ronnie.

Agreed on all counts. I think people sometimes forget just how good Ronaldo is because he's always compared to Messi. Just an almost perfect footballer, both technically and physically.

Zaha cost more than Ronaldo though, so I'm expecting him to be better.

I just assumed it was your prehensile penis.

Oh my god imagine the possibilities

oBecWYN.gif

I know that :lol Strama is not as #based as I once thought.

Montella's good though. Wouldn't be surprised if Roma go back for him, but I reckon he'll turn them down.
Strama is having a mental breakdown, can't keep up with the pressure. Don't think he will ever be good enough to manage such an important team.

Was thinking of getting a Blu-Ray player in time for University, seeing as I'd be getting a TV anyway. Would be nice to get some of my favourite films on the big screen instead of on my laptop.
Seems a waste though, probably won't use it all that often.

Just realised, I never talk about football in here.

arkon

Agreed on all counts. I think people sometimes forget just how good Ronaldo is because he's always compared to Messi. Just an almost perfect footballer, both technically and physically.

Zaha cost more than Ronaldo though, so I'm expecting him to be better.

Oh my god imagine the possibilities

Limited only by our imaginations...

Suen

I don't see Venezuela's flag up there. Grives Vasquez is venezolano

come on en-be-a

Fuck that team. Seriously

I'd love Ramos at Barca

Was a bullshit ref though, what an ass he was in that game today. Was pretty much on Vallecanos side. This was the first yellow card Ramos got

tumblr_midzz4Y1R01rfn9neo1_250.gif

Fucking ref.

RVP's revenge caught up to Ramos

Wilbur

Banned
Strama is having a mental breakdown, can't keep up with the pressure. Don't think he will ever be good enough to manage such an important team.

Liverpool 2013/14. Arnold. Believe.

Was thinking of getting a Blu-Ray player in time for University, seeing as I'd be getting a TV anyway. Would be nice to get some of my favourite films on the big screen instead of on my laptop.
Seems a waste though, probably won't use it all that often.

Just realised, I never talk about football in here.

In the last few days I think I've talked more about football than ever :lol. I like balancing the topic with the off-topic.

flippedb

Banned
Was a bullshit ref though, what an ass he was in that game today. Was pretty much on Vallecanos side. This was the first yellow card Ramos got

Fucking ref.

RVP's revenge caught up to Ramos

:lol looks like he had a stroke or something

K1LLER7

Fucking ref.

Harsh, but then again Ramos was on the recieving end of the same crap against United.

K1LLER7

^ Reading in the FA Cup. We'll most likely rest players.

Liverpool 2013/14. Arnold. Believe.
In the last few days I think I've talked more about football than ever :lol. I like balancing the topic with the off-topic.

He said "important team" :p

arkon

"Thiago Silva, fantastic player. I think he'd learn a thing or two from Ashley Williams though. It's like they say, nobody remembers second place. Thiago is Silva, Ashley is gold." --Brendan Rogers

Does the red card make Ramos ineligible for the Barca match? It's incredible how stupid he can be and still make a side mark at mou.

This player is poison imo.

Wilbur

Banned
I walked into that.

But seriously, I know how much unitedGAF loves formations.

I already made one you blind FUCK

I reckon we'll see tomorrow

Lindegaard
Rafael - Smalling - Vidic - Buttner
Valencia - Cleverley - Anderson - Young
Hernandez - Rooney

Maybe RVP instead of Rooney and Nani instead of Rafael, but apart from that I reckon that's the team.

What an idiotic thing to say.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Suen

Harsh, but then again Ramos was on the recieving end of the same crap against United.
Pretty much yeah, I'm going to be biased and say he should stay on the pitch as he's a key player for the team but I can't say I feel sorry for him. Act like a cunt and you'll be treated like one. I just feel sorry that he ruined Morata's XI debut, especially after the young one scored a goal. Pretty frustrating to see Morata leave the pitch due to that.

Suen

I'm getting excited again. Love the CL knockout rounds.
We all love the CL knockout rounds until our favorite team is knocked out, then suddenly the topic is about "team x not playing real football", "football is dead" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom