• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

arkon

We are fortunate to be down only 2-1. Southampton are wide open at the back. If we can actually string together some passes, we can definitely knock in at least one more.

I'd be happy with a point here at this point to be honest. A loss would be too big a hit on morale. We need to keep our run of results going.

You've got the second half to go yet. Plenty of time to knock in a couple of goals.

Sahin is a medium-sized fish in a pond that is specifically catered for his diet

And no, he wouldn't have helped us against Southampton before some smartarse mentions it

If I had photoshop with me I'd take a Barney and friends picture and shop our faces on it to go with the thread title. But I don't so you'll just have to imagine how funny it would have been.

lol, Sahin again. Lucky goal, but it's his game today (though he hasn't been too good as a DM). Both him and Gündogan need a real DM next to them.
/so if we wanna play both we need to play 4-3-3.

GorillaJu

Everyone's away either on work experience or at home.

Rodgers needs to make a midfield substitution here and grab the game. Allen isn't working, either bring on Lucas alongside him or throw Henderson in to help.

I think Sohois is right - Downing has done very little for us. Take off Downing, bring on Henderson, tighten up the midfield and go 4-3-3, put the ball through their leaky center of defense for our front 3. Coutinho run onto passes, Suarez and Sturridge in the box.

Arnie

Sahin had a good game for us, once.

We came back to beat West Brom in the league cup thanks to two of his goals and I went out and tweeted him a photo of a round of drinks.

Wilbur

Banned
Hull's goal against Nottingham Forest in the Championship came from George Boyd just before the break. The striker almost signed for Forest in the January transfer window from Peterborough but failed a medical because of his eyesight. He gave Forest's staff a reminder with his celebration as he mimicked wearing glasses with his hands.

superb

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Allen cost the same as Dembele. That blows my mind.

It's like paying £15m for Jake Livermore.

Top Bottom