• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

810L is correct (same as mine) regarding the W1, have you just started a new job? Checked the revenues website and found this on emergency tax codes it mentions W1 there.

On another page regarding tax codes it does say that L can be for normal personal allowance tax payers (e.g. me, been employed for... 18 months~) and also for emergency tax.

Edit: Beaten with a stick, check the link though and yes you will get the money back if you have overpaid (which seems to be the case), be best to talk to your employer about that.

Thanks mate. Nearly a third of my wages going out the door on taxes is insane, coming up to Christmas and that.

Thanks mate. Nearly a third of my wages going out the door on taxes is insane, coming up to Christmas and that.

Yes tax is a real pain in the Ivanovic's backside for my money but gotta keep dem street lights bright! (plus you know, NHS, Police force etc... haha)

What :lol

Correction, 38 pages!

NSFW ads (and smileys lol), but enjoy :

I just found a Spanish forum with a 38 page thread dedicated to Ivanovics butt

(NSFW ads) http://www.xtasis.org/foro/showthread.php?t=50209&page=38

tumblr_me9eojXHTd1r3p0vko1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_me9eojXHTd1r3p0vko2_r2_250.gif

dc89

Sweet mother of mercy, 5 a side was damp & bitterly cold.

Wrapped up in my gloves, long sleeve base layer and my City shirt I took to the field. The cold wet weather couldn't dampen my spirits.

Playing slightly higher up, I was always looking for the ball, recycling it, dribbling and snatching the odd goal. Rodwell? Nahhh... Assassin... not tonight. I was more like;

Nasri_2650941.jpg

Complete with the permanent gormless face.

I have noticed Hazard having quite a fine behind too, that right there however is just crazy, I hope one day him and Ivan will run backwards into each other, bent over of course, just to see what will happen. It will be like when people crash into each other with those huge exercise balls.

When I was sitting in the Matthew Harding Stand the other day, maybe at the Liverpool game I noticed Hazard has a very low running stance and his backside sticks out (looks a bit like hes skating) you might want to check that out :p

LegoArmo

Liverpool fans are odd, if I was them, I'd have higher hopes for Henderson than Allen or Shelvey but they're been getting all the hype lately.

Yen

Liverpool fans are odd, if I was them, I'd have higher hopes for Henderson than Allen or Shelvey but they're been getting all the hype lately.

He's the most conservative midfielder at the club, to the extent that I don't argue or disagree when people say he has no balls.

GorillaJu

Thanks for the gif. Love how calm Suso is on the ball.

Henderson had a lot of opportunities last year but never impressed but a few times. The hype will start up if he keeps up his current level.

Also I was an Allen fanboy while he was at Swansea. Always loved his ball skills and how he can operate in the tightest spaces. I wanted him at Liverpool long before Rodgers came.

Salvadora

In the month of November:

XBOX 360 sold more than Wii U and Wii combined.

What have you done, Nintendo?

Selling 425,000 over 7 days isn't something to be hysterical about considering it nearly matched the Wii's numbers. The coming months will be interesting however.

LegoArmo

Anyone want a Saints Row: The Third Steam key? Might as well give it to a FootyGAF regular over some random.

Edit: Gone now.

Clegg

Selling 425,000 over 7 days isn't something to be hysterical about considering it nearly matched the Wii's numbers. The coming months will be interesting however.

I think it's a problem when a seven year old console is out-selling your brand new one by huge amounts.

Meier

I think it's a problem when a seven year old console is out-selling your brand new one by huge amounts.
It's a bit unfair to compare the two due to the supply amount. The Wii U may not have directly sold out its supply but it came close.

This new youtube layout is so shit.

It's like they made it for phones and tablets. Fucking google trying to streamline all their services, worst is that they removed so many useful filters when searching. Why is that player not centered, whyyyyyyyyy?

It's already bad in 1080p but ...lol at it in 2560x1440

Whoever made it needs to be kicked in the dick.

Dat København arrogance

ibnjz22n2YV74i.gif

First CL goal ever, first win ever, against United, couldn't have gotten much better. Miss us in CL so much, if we fuck it up again this season I am going to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom