• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Ryan Davis trolling him was hilarious

ibxwx5KUi1ZMzt.JPG

iQ87oVUQMXoro.JPG

Nothing inherently wrong with brown corduroy jackets. Fuck you, Ryan.

pulga

Banned
I think it's a problem when a seven year old console is out-selling your brand new one by huge amounts.

What's weird about it? PS2 did it back in the day. And considering the casuals have fingered the 360 as their new console of choice, plus supply issues and 1 week of tracking, it seems only natural for Wii U to be outsold during the early months.

Messi

What's weird about it? PS2 did it back in the day. And considering the casuals have fingered the 360 as their new console of choice, plus supply issues and 1 week of tracking, it seems only natural for Wii U to be outsold during the early months.

How was it having supply issues if it could be gotten in stores from day one?

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Kilmarnock Manager Kenny Shiels has an interesting view on how a 2 match suspension works.

Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels to flout Manuel Pascali ban

Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels may field Manuel Pascali against Celtic, despite the fact that the defender has not yet completed a suspension.

Pascali was given a two-match ban following a red card against St Johnstone on 24 November.

The Italian was dismissed early in that match and Killie have played once since facing Saints.

"According to my mathematics, Manuel Pascali has served two full games," said Shiels.

The Kilmarnock boss added: "He played for the first three minutes and got sent off against St Johnstone, which lasted 93 minutes.

"So, he has completed 90 minutes against St Johnstone and he missed last Saturday, so he will definitely be in the squad - if not starting.

"I think technically I'm right so I'll play him and then see where that takes us."

Shiels was served with two separate notices of complaint from the Scottish FA, with the second relating to his criticism of Stevie O'Reilly's decision to send off Pascali against St Johnstone.

Celtic visit Rugby Park on Saturday.

Can't fault him for trying. :lol

Salazar

Been meaning to watch but it's not on the UK Netflix. :(

It's just a great, beautifully shot, visually fascinating meditation on perfectionism and passion. It's not just slow-motion shots of dudes cutting vast slabs of tuna. Although there is that.

I watched Tampopo a few weeks back (so good). This fits nicely (contrastively) with it.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Just got this in my inbox.

AS a special festive thank you to all of our season ticket holders we’d like to offer you the chance to claim TWO complimentary tickets for use by friends or family at either our match at Celtic Park against St Mirren on Saturday, December 15 or the home game against Ross County on Saturday, December 22.

You may want to bring a couple of friends back to Celtic Park or perhaps another member of the family to experience the special matchday atmosphere for the first time – it’s entirely up to you!

This is just our small way of thanking you for continuing to support the club, in this, our 125th anniversary season. To be able to gift a complimentary ticket to someone you know, simply click HERE for terms & conditions, and to download the application form.

Tickets are limited to 5,000 per match, and will be available on a first come, first served basis, so don’t delay in securing your tickets.

We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to Celtic Park and creating a very special atmosphere this Christmas. Season’s greetings from Celtic Football Club.

<3

Carbonox

Fuck that jacket on Zavvi, it's all about this:

http://www.zavvi.com/clothing/foul-fashion-men-s-blazer-multi/10593796.html

Btw how are Zavvi with clothes? I use the site alongside Amazon for my gaming purchases but have yet to use Zavvi for clothes. I see quite a lot of stuff I'd wear and the prices are great too.

Fuck, Im already at Dishonored's last mission? Short game.

Hide it in spoiler tags for others so I know what mission you are on. If it's the one I'm thinking of that's caught many people out then no you're not on the last one. :p

3Sixty

Kenka

always knew he was gay
There is a chance he is. He said twice in front of cameras that attitudes towards the gay community should change in football and he went further, underlining how hard he imagines it would be for a professional to out himself in the current system.

If Gomez comes out, I'd respect him a lot lot.

Kenka

Yeah, this is right. It's because teams can't play teams from their own country or from the group they just advanced from, so it's slightly weighted in favour of other teams.

So Schalke has 36% chance of being drawn against either Madrid or Valencia? That's a non-negligible bias to put it nicely.
Manchester and Juve also, even with a greater probability.

Math-GAF, what's the probability of having at least one of the following draws?

• Valencia - ManU
  • Valencia - Juve
  • Valencia - Schalke
  • Madrid - ManU
  • Madrid - Juve
  • Madrid - Schalke

Kyoufu

BREAKING NEWS: Bradford City removed from the FA Cup after fielding an ineligible player in their Second Round tie against Brentford.

looooooooooool

Wes

venison crêpe
Math-GAF, what's the probability of having at least one of the following draws

Valencia - ManU
Valencia - Juve
Valencia - Schalke
Madrid - ManU
Madrid - Juve
Madrid - Schalke

Not a member of Math GAF but I'll take a stab at 39%.

confuziz

Banned
BREAKING NEWS: Bradford City removed from the FA Cup after fielding an ineligible player in their Second Round tie against Brentford.

looooooooooool

Don't laugh. That happened to PSV as well a few years back lol (2007 I think). Strangly enough that was also the last year they won the title.

Hm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom