• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For anyone wanting some good but cheap type c bluetooth buds come in here

dcll

Banned
I have scoured amaozn reviews high and low and it is hard to know what to trust because many companies offer freebies for reviews, have seen this in my own experience.

I was looking for some small bluetooth buds that had a few options
1. type c to charge the case
2. water resistant
3. decent sound

Amazon is full of these things and I am sure many are very similar but I found these that checked the boxes for me

I have been using them since last week so these are still early impressions but I am very happy so far. I work 12 hour days and I will use only one bud while at work and when I take it out of the case it will not be put back in until after work. While I am not using it all.day I would say at least 6 hours, pretty good considering the size and the case is will also charge them a couple times.

They fit very secure in my ear so that is a huge plus, plus they connect right away when out of the case.

I attached a pic to show the size
2jFASEt.jpg

2jFASEt.jpg

Last edited:

dcll

Banned
I have been looking for a good deal on the Galaxy Buds Plus but in the meantime I will see how these work out. Those are supposed to be excellent

Last edited:
Top Bottom