• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former GAFer wins Pulitzer

DKehoe

Not sure how many people realise he used to post on GAF (under the name Thera) but I thought it was worth mentioning that this was announced yesterday
Journalist Ronan Farrow was honored with a Pulitzer Prize yesterday. In an announcement from the Pulitzer Prizes, Farrow was included among the 2018 honorees as one of the winners of the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service thanks to his reporting with The New Yorker on the sexual assault allegations brought against Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein.
Farrow shared his award with journalists Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey of The New York Times for their continued reporting on the evolving #MeToo movement.

down 2 orth

A lot of smart and competent people have been using this website over the years. I'd like to think it's partly from exercising the brain with all those sweet games.

Shouta

I've heard that a former Twitter user became POTUS.

I mean... GAF is or used to be pretty big.

He was posting here in the days prior to this place getting to the size it was, really early 2000s as I recall. Stopped posting here a few years after as well to focus on life/college, I believe. It's noteworthy because of that.

Top Bottom