• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former Harry Potter fan-podcaster does not take rejection well

Status
Not open for further replies.
zGPhIJH.png

Makes you think.

Tagyhag

Remember that it's going to get worse and worse folks, kids are learning shit about interacting with people these days.

commedieu

Banned
Hey I think i've pinpointed the exact moment of cognitive dissonance:
I even offered to connect her with people who could help her career. I had no interest in continuing contact with her afterwards
..wait for it...
since I was offended by the manner in which she ended our interaction.

edit:

Oh my god, hes imploding...

gatling

Oh this thread is a riot.

Seriously though, her response to me was too nice. I would've dropped a "you're making me uncomfortable" line on that doozy.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Oh this thread is a riot.

Seriously though, her response to me was too nice. I would've dropped a "you're making me uncomfortable" line on that doozy.
Uhhh

His twitter is hilarious:

Some people can't handle being told their writing sucks and provides no value to the world so they frame you out to b something ur not

As if this is all it was.

I would bother posting the full extent of my "attack" on @GraceSpelman but she has already played right into my hand so no need

All according to plan, of course.

Yeah this. My wording might've been off.

Makes more sense

Then I'll go back to my previous post: it doesn't matter how she rejected him, too nice or too harsh. He would have reacted the same, and we'd be here having this same thread. A lot of guys react like this, it's not how they're rejected but just the rejection itself that they just cannot handle

It's infuriating to watch, and I'm not even on the receiving end of any of this

This is the first I've heard of this guy but his twitter is kind of amazing right now in a trainwreck sort of way.

I really can't believe this many women all hit the rag on the same day. Astounding!

Hitler was a feminist.

Menstruation will too the discussion.

I invented feminism

you stuck up privileged bitches

I'm more of a feminist than you are

I just gotta say: there's an epidemic of gold digging whores in this country. Search "gold digging whores" on YouTube for proof

This is all just a conspiracy by the Tampax Industrial Complex.

This will have 0 impact on my career

Maximus.

......holy shit

Is this guy real?

Who acts like this? It seems like he doesn't even know her

Apparently a lot of people out there react to the opposite sex like this. Amazing.

EDIT: Holy shit this guy is fucking stupid. Another case of an idiot losing it on the internet and probably losing his job too.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
What an asshole.

Grace Spelman ‏@GraceSpelman Aug 17
The moral of the story is: When a guy starts to hit on you, never politely tell him you’re seeing someone else.
This is sad to see. Assholes like that guy are why girls are afraid of rejecting guys. Seriously, she turned him down in probably the nicest way possible and he still flipped out. There's no way to win for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom