• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former vet admits she killed a owner's dog on purpose

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I'd probably end up in jail before her. Because she'd need plenty of recovery time in the ICU before she could even stand trial. Woman or not you kill my fucking dog and I'm coming after you. I don't have much else to live for at this point.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I'd probably end up in jail before her. Because she'd need plenty of recovery time in the ICU before she could even stand trial. Woman or not you kill my fucking dog and I'm coming after you. I don't have much else to live for at this point.
John Wick?! Don’t kill me please!!

Honestly I would go mental if someone killed my pet

Osukaa

Fuck... Killing my dog would be like killing a family member.. I would legit go off. You would think if your a vet you would have a deeper love of animals but guess this person is just crazy. Hope she gets what she has coming to her within the law. I'd be terrified of the owner if he found out.

Mohonky

Because she didnt like the owner? The fuck is wrong with her holy shit.

Last edited:

Codes 208

Work a job dedicated to SAVING animal lives but kill one because "the owner was a bad person".

What a disgusting human
I still remember the story about that PoS asshole vet who shot her neighbor's cat with a bow for shits and giggles. God that story really boiled my blood.

MC Safety

I still remember the story about that PoS asshole vet who shot her neighbor's cat with a bow for shits and giggles. God that story really boiled my blood.

The woman with the bow was a real veterinarian. This woman, Aqualadora, was a technician I believe.

Animal cruelty is always gross. I'm not a big fan of people losing their livelihoods over misstatements and such, but here I'm willing to accept the hypocritical notion I'd prefer if this woman never again tended to people's pets.

I'm glad this has really blown up, but what's perplexing to me is that her Twitch channel is still partnered. Twitch bans people for all kinds of shit these days - surely, bragging about murdering an innocent dog is in breach of the TOS?

ickythingz

Banned
Let's not get too carried away by emotions. There are more civil ways to express our disaproval.
This bitch needs to be executed.

-Minsc-

The life.

I'm in the situation where I tend to animals and I say I'm far from the best at it. This is not to say I don't try, there's just a lot of competion for my thoughts and time. In the farther past I have certainly been harder on the animals than I am now. There will forever be room for improvement. If I were to kill an animal it would be due to ignorance and/or neglect. I could pass the responsibility off to someone more experienced, or even one who wants to do the job more. Instead I forge ahead, attempting to learn. Shooting an animal is not at all found in my cards, so much so I'd stand back and watch an animal wither away and die. Where I feel I'd cross that line is shooting an animal for food. In today's modern world I have yet to be put in such a situation.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
What a disgusting piece of trash. The animal is innocent of whatever the owner did. Terrible person. Hoping law enforcement sees this.

Dubloon7

Banned
you might want to scale back your horrid mentality.

she said what she said, and now the cops are to verify what she said. did you watch the new resports who interviewed that facility and they said this girl only played with the animals? get your facts straight before pitchforks and mobs run rampant thru the internet

hellorichard

Neo Member
you might want to scale back your horrid mentality.

she said what she said, and now the cops are to verify what she said. did you watch the new resports who interviewed that facility and they said this girl only played with the animals? get your facts straight before pitchforks and mobs run rampant thru the internet

Then how did the dog die, may I ask? Did it just magically slumped to the floor?

WaterAstro

I thought vet was veteran being redneck, uuhhh, veterinarian doing this shit? wtf
I guess they put down pets all the time, so they're pretty much desensitized to it. They should have a Hippocratic oath for pets.

Alfadawg

Banned
Let's be realistic, she's probably just bullshitting for attention.

Her delivery isn't very convincing either.

lifa-cobex

Let's be realistic, she's probably just bullshitting for attention.

Her delivery isn't very convincing either.

I'm certainly leaning towards that.
Maybe it's because I can't conceive someone being so cold and monstrous towards something so helpless.

How could someone possibly want to become a vet and yet have no restrictions with emotions towards animals.

Last edited:

Zog

Banned

Generally speaking though, being a woman makes you less likely to 'go after' them?

Top Bottom