• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grug

Not sure how the overtake was illegal. I also don't believe he would have lost a place if he had made the corner.

Stewards can't make assumptions about whether your brakes failed or not, surely.

They have to assume you were just carrying too much speed.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Well done Raikkonen. The only thing you've been good for this weekend was greasing Vettel's Q3 lap.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Hang on, did he just give up? Asking if there was rain due then coming in when the answer was "no"?

If that's true, he can go fuck off out of F1. Seriously. Man up you petulant child.

Breakage

I don't get why Alonso hasn't quit McLaren. I mean it must be hard to prepare for every race only to be humiliated on race weekends. Is he really just sticking around for the money?

nny

Fighting with Palmer was the needle that broke the camel's back for Alonso.

Hang on, did he just give up? Asking if there was rain due then coming in when the answer was "no"?

If that's true, he can go fuck off out of F1. Seriously. Man up you petulant child.

He has laundry that needs drying, has to take advantage of the weather.

I don't get why Alonso hasn't quit McLaren. I mean it must be hard to prepare for every race only to be humiliated on race weekends. Is he really just sticking around for the money?

He was drinking the Honda koolaid. And no top team wants him.

Should rather do some Indy now.

- Doesn't want to take a pay cut;
- What's the difference between McLaren and Williams or Renault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom