• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAl1992

After watching that, here's how I view it; Vettel has a Good start, but Max and Kimi both had a great start. Vettel tries to pull a move to block off Max but doesn't see Kimi in his rear view mirror, who pincers Max in the process. Kimi hits Max, wrecks his car and turns into a missile that hits Vettel's car and takes Max out as well. Overall, I'm going to file it as a Racing Incident, as they tripped over each other.

Cub3h

Banned
Why are you guys blaming Kimi? He didn't do anything. Vettel caused that whole thing.

There was no need to have such an insane start from RAI, Vettel was ahead so his only job was to hold off the Mercs and NOT CAUSE A CRASH by rocketing forward.

Ennosuke

After watching that, here's how I view it; Vettel has a Good start, but Max and Kimi both had a great start. Vettel tries to pull a move to block off Max but doesn't see Kimi in his rear view mirror, who pincers Max in the process. Kimi hits Max, wrecks his car and turns into a missile that hits Vettel's car and takes Max out as well. Overall, I'm going to file it as a Racing Incident, as they tripped over each other.

Thank you. Situations like this happen very rarely, it was a huge coincidence. No one did something wrong.

Joni

Huge idiot move by Vettel looking at the repeat. Only has himself to blame for losing the championship, I say as a Ferrari fan.

Aiii

So not worth it
Vettel went to cover the guy behind like everyone does at pole. This is 100% on Kimi driving into max when he had lots of space on the left

He went to cover by completely driving into another car. That is not covering, that is just stupidity.

He should get a penalty for that tbh, boneheaded move.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Vettel just shit the bed lmao.

That was more hilarious than the start.

Grug

Easy to criticise from the comfort of an aerial view I guess. Completely different situation from the cockpit in these conditions.

Vettel would have no clue that Kimi would have had such a freakishly good start.

Jezbollah

100% Kimi's fault.

Seb was moving to take the corner, Max was moving with him. Kimi failed to check after a good start, would have never made the corner with that divebomb even if the other two didn't change direction.

Hope Alonso's car isn't damaged because of that. Wets are the tyres to be on IMO

From the perspective of Hamilton, it looked like the Vet move against Ver was no issue. Aggressive, but there was enough space. But there was Kimi, which Vet probably didn't see.

nny

Lewis was avoiding the spray from Vettel, so he was in a different line, otherwise he would have hit him when he spun.

Joni

From the perspective of Hamilton, it looked like the Vet move against Ver was no issue. Aggressive, but there was enough space. But there was Kimi, which Vet probably didn't see.

From the point of having Hamilton behind him, it was a stupid move. He opened the track for Hamilton. The one dude that needs to stay behind him and he opens the track.

BigAl1992

I will say this though, we've lost out on a great scrap between the Ferraris, Red Bulls and McLarens. That's what I'm disappointed about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom