• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite player banned for life after uploading videos to Youtube of him cheating

Tesseract

Banned
lots of ttv players are garbage cheaters, apex is infested with them

i've been playing shooters so long that i can spot them based on how fast they track or melt me from certain distances

always spectate these sorry bastards after they run you down, and report them

TacosNSalsa

It didn't cross his mind that uploading videos of him cheating would get him banned? What?

Edit: Lol the cuts of him crying are done in such a way to maximize sympathy. I don't feel sorry for this guy at all

"I did it for you guys :messenger_loudly_crying:"
Isn't this pretty much the same thing that plagiarist Nintendo reviewer did and he monetized it?

Well I guess it's on to his next job which is obviously freelance gynecologist ..

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Isn't this pretty much the same thing that plagiarist Nintendo reviewer did and he monetized it?

Well I guess it's on to his next job which is obviously freelance gynecologist ..
Yep, it's a very common tactic in these kinds of videos. Someone on YouTube put out a video that pointed out all these little things, but I can't find it

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Does Starbucks hire cheaters?
How many times I've been cheated out of my whipped cream on top of my mocha...
Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

C'mon brain...choose wisely:

Earn money playing gaemz or​
Use a completely optional, but detrimental mechanic to sacrifice said earnings​
Hmm...

theHFIC

a video apology is not enough. i demand an apology written on his phone’s Notes application and then take a screenshot of it and post to his social media accounts.

every person that is associated with the fAZe clan that gets in the news makes them sound like one of the biggest packs of losers in gaming right now.

TacosNSalsa

People that do sh*t like this and are surprised at the outcome I tend to think they have trouble walking , breathing and blinking all at the same time .Take 2 steps . Blink. Take 1 step . Breathe

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

What did he honestly expect would happen.

Though I was banned from Fortnite when I've played literally 5 hours of it, apparently Epic's reasoning is that I was using an aimbot. On my Switch... Good work guys.

Life

So the only way to actually catch a cheater is for them to upload YT footage of themselves in the act? Fucking pathetic.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
He's got a pure ket wig. lmao.

Get owned kid, you probably get donations for nothing on stream. Someone else who wants something for nothing.

TacosNSalsa

So the only way to actually catch a cheater is for them to upload YT footage of themselves in the act? Fucking pathetic.
No, they can catch them other ways but they tend to ban in waves for thousands. Unless you're like this moron and post yourself cheating then I'm pretty sure they make an exception. Didnt help he has 2 mil. Followers so they most certainly were watching hi,

kingwingin

just saw the video that got him banned, he tells his chat that he will use aimbot to show them what it does.

not like he was trying ti hide the fact he was using it but i get it. shouldn't cheat even if its just for a laugh

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Christ, the money these tits get for doing jack shit... makes my puss boil.

I can’t wait for this YouTube bubble to burst.

Caffeine

this is what streamer 100 banned for using hacks. some of the youtubers are not as blatant but I see a few out there that use no recoil in fps games.

Last edited:

SweetShark

Sound very melodramatic.
Can't he just create a new account with another email or something?
I didn't watched the video, I am at work.

Top Bottom