• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you find these useful

iJxMlrTZXO3P9.png
ibp3uUkPz0ccGE.png

Beautiful, this is perfect. Thanks man!

Coreda

Semi complicated request so I'm not expecting anything anytime soon. haven't decided how I'd like to crop it so I hope you guys don't mind the full size image.

The main thing is I don't know how to go about getting just the character and making the background transparent. I can probably manage cropping and flipping to have her face the right on my own though tips/examples on how to best do those would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

awfulfalafel-transpar8lswo.png
awfulfalafel-transparinspp.png
awfulfalafel-transpare7s6q.png
awfulfalafel-transparzdsjp.png

As for image editing from what I've seen of Pixlr (in-browser editor) it's quite good for simple things. Has a Photoshop-esque interface.

Edit: welp, next time need to refresh the page lol

awfulfalafel-transpar8lswo.png
awfulfalafel-transparinspp.png
awfulfalafel-transpare7s6q.png
awfulfalafel-transparzdsjp.png

As for image editing from what I've seen of Pixlr (in-browser editor) it's quite good for simple things. Has a Photoshop-esque interface.

Edit: welp, next time need to refresh the page lol

heh, still good to know about pixlr. Appreciate the effort, might even decide to use that angled one you made. Man, now it's a tough decision THANKS JERK! :p

Evilisk

Afraid not, my current avatar is probably the blankest one I have.

qaapSvI.png
4RLcoby.png
HhOFkmC.png
N4iuWYi.png

SmCuBOZ.png
wRvN2hs.png
grcVApO.png
8iMvvwB.png
jkBf9Mo.png

Alright here. I was going to go with a specific theme before but because my internet was down before I ended up just modifying some of the images I had on my computer lol

(And yes, the first is an upside down NeoGAF logo. I was going to make it the right side up but my rush job cutting made it look better when it was upside down)

Nebula

qaapSvI.png
4RLcoby.png
HhOFkmC.png
N4iuWYi.png

SmCuBOZ.png
wRvN2hs.png
grcVApO.png
8iMvvwB.png
jkBf9Mo.png

Alright here. I was going to go with a specific theme before but because my internet was down before I ended up just modifying some of the images I had on my computer lol

(And yes, the first is an upside down NeoGAF logo. I was going to make it the right side up but my rush job cutting made it look better when it was upside down)

I use NeoGAF dark and they seem a bit weird on the edges, could you add like a black outline around the hair? It's not a big issue though.

Thanks for taking the time to make them!

Mistah

Was too tired to do it before, but I've gained some energy after coffee and dat new Member status (yay).

My chihuahua-cross was once stung by a bee (or maybe it eat one too), the swollen eyes panicked me at first but soon realized what had happened.

mistah-transparent-1etstt.png
mistah-transparent-29csnx.png

Bit cheeky ;P

Oh man This is so epic ! :D that second one so good

NinjaBoiX

Can someone make an avatar from this but remove the white background.

Screen_shot_2013_08_26_at_19_54_40.jpg
I love this image, very cool.

I just got a few done last week, but could I get a few from this gif? A few as in, I don't know which frames look the best. You decide! (flipped to the right too please!)

nw47l.gif

I'm not sure if the quality is up to it, just hot damn, you know? ;)

NinjaBoiX

Nah, that looks good!

But any chance someone could do some from the first few frames, where she is raising her eyebrows? Best part of that gif!

kiyomi

Don't suppose someone could get this down to a decent size and have it not look awful? With a few variations on cropping, please?

i8T6jiJ8z0YJ1.png

FillerB

Don't suppose someone could get this down to a decent size and have it not look awful? With a few variations on cropping, please?

[img ]http://i.minus.com/i8T6jiJ8z0YJ1.png[/img]

ibgncSQ9eKyH1e.png
ibsJgd0vIzZlJi.png
iEFZ7DX9L4swX.png
ibohURTNMrU2Ge.png
iGGe05jB9I8JA.png

EDIT:
Could someone do a picture of TheAbsolution from Toonami with the #ToonamiGAF underneath?

il3IAe6NzbSGw.png
ifStZZ3T8gdla.png

Nah, that looks good!

But any chance someone could do some from the first few frames, where she is raising her eyebrows? Best part of that gif!

ibuFC4DQvnwOAI.png

Lol, I guess the other image I posted is too much? if it is, is there any way someone could avatarize this? Just get rid of that little signature at the bottom of the pic.

0.jpg

pizza dog

Banned
Welcome to GAF, feels good to be able to post doesn't it ;) Hope these are what you're looking for.

pizzadog-transparent-u7sw3.png
pizzadog-transparent-rjs6y.png
pizzadog-transparent-4zsmj.png
pizzadog-transparent-jxsai.png
pizzadog-transparent-szsjw.png

Lovely! thanks very much. I love A) Dogs B) Pizza C) Fraction and Aja's Hawkeye D) Anatomy of a Murder, so when I saw this in the comic I almost exploded.

I... hope to survive my tenure as a Junior banless; I hear it can be tough.

Coreda

Lovely! thanks very much. I love A) Dogs B) Pizza C) Fraction and Aja's Hawkeye D) Anatomy of a Murder, so when I saw this in the comic I almost exploded.

I... hope to survive my tenure as a Junior banless; I hear it can be tough.

I think as long as you don't post anything stupid you'll be fine lol. From what I've seen it's mostly childish bickering/tasteless posts/general offensiveness that can get someone banned. You'll be fine :)

The Flash

Banned
If someone could edit everything out of this photo except for the guy and the controller that he is holding that would be greatly appreciated. I can try to set you up with anyone in the League as payment if you'd like?

jlju0aV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom