• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorgal

NybGtgo.png
P21Q6pG.png

dFtDMDO.png
ktnMlDW.png

Thank you .

Squire

Banned
Hey, guys. Anybody think they can cut this out for me? Much appreciated, if so. Also, cut out the mask in the bottom left corner. Thanks.

6rwvpzl.jpg

Could anyone give this a transparent background for me, please. With a stroke of course. ^^

Also, if you could also leave me the original sized image with a transparent background, it will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance! :)

Jordoon

Can anyone make this as into two different images for me please:

1. avatar size
2. avatar size with transparent background

lzbc.jpg

Thanks!

http://media.rockstargames.com/rock...wallpapers/games/v_beachweather_2880x1800.jpg

Hi guys, I have a request for the pic above. I want to keep the background, all part of the lady, no R* logo, no GTA V logo as well. And as always, 100*120.

If possible, change the red part of her bikini into blue. What kind of blue? Well, idk how to describe but out of all reds, the red in the picture is damn fine to me. Maybe you can consider that as a preference for a shade of blue (dark blue maybe). Also, make her a brunette, if you guys can. This is just optional, that's why I say "if possible". I'm not sure if I underestimate you guys by saying that but I appreciate any effort from you :)

Thanks in advance.

I don't know if it's possible for someone to grab my avatar and clean the background like you know, make it transparent.

I really can't find right know the URL of the picture where I grabbed it last night but if I do I'll make sure to post it here.

Thanks in advance :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom