• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me what you think:

DA7CWlo.png

Looks great, and thanks for your help :)

Coreda

Could I have the Hair of my avatar (where the space image currently is) changed into a section, or a scaled down version of this:

Thanks in advance!

Hope this suits

nebula-space2wjm8.png

BTW made a layered tiff template file for anyone who later wants to make a new version. Grab it here (replace asterisks with 'sendspace [dot] com'). If there's a better hosting service let me know.

Nebula

Hope this suits

nebula-space2wjm8.png

BTW made a layered tiff template file for anyone who later wants to make a new version. Grab it here (replace asterisks with 'sendspace [dot] com'). If there's a better hosting service let me know.

Thanks very much! Looks great!

The site you hosted the template on is blocked by the way.

decaf

Could someone please make the background transparent for this image and resize it to GAF's avatar guidelines? Maybe crop out some of the smoke at the top too to get a bit more image out of it once resized.

vxmREWu.jpg

Cheers! Sorry for so much JPEG!

Would someone kindly Halloweenify my dude? Would be so appreciated. Something silly, maybe. If you need more specifics, I can provide.

i-068c0172da6bdea263d9929470227f89-golden%20monkey.jpg

Man, these monkeys have freaky alien eyes/noses.

jdkluv

cybercityoedo1.jpg

Need this avatar and also one facing opposite direction. Thaaaaanks

Choose your fav:

yx42Rt6.png
yXhbwk0.png

@Shinta: Sorry man (?), but I think my Photoshop's skills aren't good enough for that. I can try it, though.

*Edit*

Could someone please make the background transparent for this image and resize it to GAF's avatar guidelines? Maybe crop out some of the smoke at the top too to get a bit more image out of it once resized.

vxmREWu.jpg

Cheers! Sorry for so much JPEG!

Is this good enough? Do you want a black border around it?

72obd0j.png

decaf

Is this good enough? Do you black border around it?

72obd0j.png

Thinking more of cutting out the top bit of smoke rather than squishing it, like this:

LhKIdda.png

I'm only using MS Paint so no idea how to handle transparency, and it hasn't scaled down very well. No border please!

Edit: This should resize down to exactly 100x120 - if you could sort out the transparency that would be perfect - thanks!

EosHY0L.jpg

DBGT

Neo Member
mcsoALF.png

Can someone make this avatar sized and transparent background please and thank you.

1-3.png

Edit: DBGT! Kisamaaaa!

Edit2: I know I posted them "before", but there's no reason for remove your attempts. Just keep your pictures there and Shinta will choose which one he likes the most. It doesn't matter, really.

Edit: Ok, I just don't want to put mine up since you already done it, but here r mine.

1-4.png
2-4.png
3.png

jdkluv

Yeah, I know it's a tough one. Thanks anyway if you don't want to mess with it.

I guess I would like this one too if the other one is too difficult.

17Q1T0T.jpg

I've decided to made an attempt. It is good enough?

LWM3lgM.png

I also "avatarized" the first picture of your post. Tell me what you think:

JLngLst.png

Edit: DBGT! Kisamaaaa!

Edit2: I know I posted them "before", but there's no reason for remove your attempts. Just keep your pictures there and Shinta will choose which one he likes the most. It doesn't matter, really.

Shinta

Banned
I've decided to made an attempt. It is good enough?

LWM3lgM.png

I also "avatarized" the first picture of your post. Tell me what you think:

JLngLst.png

EDIT: DBGT! Kisamaaaa!

Awesome! Thanks a bunch. I like them both. I don't know why, but I was kind of set on having the horns be in the first one, but maybe that's unrealistic. I'll alternate between them both and see which one I like, but you did a good job :) better than I can do. Thanks.

ahh, guess I missed those. Oh well, maybe he'll put them up again later.

Edit: Ok, I just don't want to put mine up since you already done it, but here r mine.

These are neat too! Thanks a lot for the help, both of you.

NinjaBoiX

OK, I have my Halloween avatar sorted. Thanks deviantart!

PGkZgbp.jpg

But could someone get rid of the watermark? Preferably without cropping it out!

I'd prefer some to be lost from the bottom to make it the right dimensions if possible.

Thank you please.

NinjaBoiX

Ah, that was quick!

I'm going to be a dick and ask for it non-transparent dude. The black background seems in keeping with the Halloween theme.

(That Ninj, never satisfied!)

;)

Need a new avatar, but will hold off on using it for now.

ibmctFTMD6UFNW.jpg

Text can be omitted or if used, it can probably be positioned somewhere to be visible.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom