• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoodyFog

samowski-transparent-jdayp.png
samowski-transparent-s9xb3.png
samowski-transparent-5oz7a.png

samowski-transparent-1llkm.png
samowski-transparent-ogywp.png
samowski-transparent-xjzsi.png

Youre_awesome_gif.gif

Thanks

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Super awesome infographic. This thread's become so much more than I ever thought it would, and you guys have kept it running well beyond my time.

Kudos to everyone.

...and now ONTO BUSINESS!

Who wants to take a stab at cleaning up the edges on my avatar?! I just realized when you switch to Dark GAF my avatar looks hideous because I was only eye-balling it to blend nicely with Vanilla GAF.

Gattuso

Super awesome infographic. This thread's become so much more than I ever thought it would, and you guys have kept it running well beyond my time.

Kudos to everyone.

...and now ONTO BUSINESS!

Who wants to take a stab at cleaning up the edges on my avatar?! I just realized when you switch to Dark GAF my avatar looks hideous because I was only eye-balling it to blend nicely with Vanilla GAF.

here you go
i4B50UhcuG95l.png

Hey there fellow gaffers :D

Could someone remove the white sides on this picture? So basically I need everything removed thats white except for the skull.

EDIT: was able to do it myself

RubxQub

here you go
i4B50UhcuG95l.png

Quick question for you, actually.

What method did you use to scrape the edges clean? My Photoshop-fu wasn't strong enough to find an efficient way to do it other than to zoom in and manually scrape things. I imagine there's some smart way of using an eraser tool that's referencing a color and adjusting the color sensitivity so it's only capturing white/grey blocks vs. black...but curious what you did.

Thanks again, btw!

Gattuso

Quick question for you, actually.

What method did you use to scrape the edges clean? My Photoshop-fu wasn't strong enough to find an efficient way to do it other than to zoom in and manually scrape things. I imagine there's some smart way of using an eraser tool that's referencing a color and adjusting the color sensitivity so it's only capturing white/grey blocks vs. black...but curious what you did.

Thanks again, btw!
So I used the polygonal lasso tool to select around the cube, lining it up with the outer edges of it. With only the cube and not that extra stuff now selected, I inverted the selection and pressed delete which got rid of all the stuff surrounding the outside of it.

RubxQub

So I used the polygonal lasso tool to select around the cube, lining it up with the outer edges of it. With only the cube and not that extra stuff now selected, I inverted the selection and pressed delete which got rid of all the stuff surrounding the outside of it.

God I feel dumb. Thanks for the reminder how dumb I am! :)

Not sure how I missed this.

Would someone mind please cropping Ganondorf for me? :) It'd be nice to have him without the black box around him in my avatar. Heres the original picture.

hyrule_warriors_by_abysswolf-d7ytj0e.png

Shauni

If I can get a resize of this with a transparent background, that'd be great. And if anyone here is doing those Evil Within avatars, I'd appreciate that in addition.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
~I dont really know how, but I need this as my new avatar

hPauXQZ.jpg

possibly crop out background and flip the cat horizontally?

will pay in love xo

OraleeWey

Simple, I think? Can someone reverse the colors? I need the white to be black and the black to be white. Keep the size the same.

Thanks in advance.

XeK4ss6.jpg

Choomp

Banned
Bx0FT_cIcAAfwXq.jpg

Someone wanna give me an avatar of the spiky haired guy? You can even go full NeoGaf avatar trendy and give him The Evil Within treatment if you're super kind.

Yeah mine was an edit so I might as well quote myself I guess

Kriken

A bit of a trivial request, but could I get my avatar 'fixed' to be more like other Neorice avatars? (Shadow and border like this)

Here's the original setup for Fierce Deity Link (Although I like the light blue background a bit better)

BxPzAf2CIAApzlh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom