• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

L33T

Banned
Is it possible for anybody to resize this without having it look awful? Make any changes necessary.
wwuO6EZ.png

hey helpful & skilled people of this thread! I kinda have a special request, I want a photo edited in a certain way for some friends, nothing too overly complicated, just adding some other pictures and icons into the photo in a humorous fashion.
I just didn't want it to look like someone like me (no talent) did it.

if anyone is bored enough to be up for it, has some of his/her minutes to spare for other reasons or simply wants to practice his/her photoshop skills I would gladly welcome it! :) just PM me or something.

MADGAME

Question - I made the background of my avatar transparent in Gimp and when I view on my PC there is no background, but when I upload to GAF the whitebox is there. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, anyone know?

Question - I made the background of my avatar transparent in Gimp and when I view on my PC there is no background, but when I upload to GAF the whitebox is there. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, anyone know?

Make sure it's not larger than 100x120 or the site's scaler will convert it to JPG.

Can someone please add this to the bottom of my avatar:

k737oe5.png

Also, can someone make the following picture into an avatar size. Can you also please get rid of the signature in the bottom right hand corner (colour it in orange). Lastly, can you do it with, and without the Shenmue banner on the bottom.

XYFvb5k.jpg

EDIT: It might be a good idea to cut around Ryo (the one holding the ball) as another option since the whole picture in an avatar size might be to hard to see.

GavinGT

Banned

k737oe5.png

Also, can someone make the following picture into an avatar size. Can you also please get rid of the signature in the bottom right hand corner (colour it in orange). Lastly, can you do it with, and without the Shenmue banner on the bottom.

XYFvb5k.jpg

EDIT: It might be a good idea to cut around Ryo (the one holding the ball) as another option since the whole picture in an avatar size might be to hard to see.

I'll give it a shot, but it might not come out too legible.

EDIT: Here it is without the banner. See what I mean?

mApQMEx.jpg

Xenoflare

Please zoom in to his face with proper avatar(heh) dimensions probably remove the words if they are in the way.

89ef802d83a43e657123467a7236abb0.jpg

and please place this logo on here somewhere I don't know if it can work.

tumblr_inline_np8mj2mfyP1rk0slw_540.png

k737oe5.png

XYFvb5k.jpg

Anyone? : (

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can anyone turn this into an avatar? It will probably be difficult to get the whole shot in, but it's not necessary, thanks a head of time

CIT4lRrWsAAG4UY.jpg:large

yeah i was wondering if anybody could possibly fix my avatar? i messed up and have that little white edge on the right side, if the avy could be bordered with a nice black outline that would be cool

RiverBed

Banned
Can anyone turn this into an avatar? It will probably be difficult to get the whole shot in, but it's not necessary, thanks a head of time

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIT4lRrWsAAG4UY.jpg:large[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wZzjtG0.jpg
If you give me the name of the trophies, I can try adding small pics of them at the bottom of a larger face avatar of the guy- assuming you want the trophies in and not just the face of the guy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
wZzjtG0.jpg

If you give me the name of the trophies, I can try adding small pics of them at the bottom of a larger face avatar of the guy- assuming you want the trophies in and not just the face of the guy.
There's the Vezina

011.jpg

The Hart

635635878581844268-hart-trophy.jpg

The Ted Lindsay

trophy_tedlindsaylg.jpg

And the Jennings

trophy_jenningslg.jpg

The player is Carey Price

Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.