• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an avatar request,

can someone just keep the head and dreads?

L2bU8kL.jpg

Can anyone make me an avatar with the head and flames from this gif taken on this frame (dunno if this image is good enough for the avatar or if you needed the gif)

Or if someone is feeling extremely nice, ambitious, and has time on their hands, can you make me an avatar with his whole body and the flames that are shooting off his body (following the outlines for the flames on his head, hair, left and right shoulders, and perhaps the bottom left one too) with a transparent background? I really would like to include the big flame shooting off to the top right on his shoulder though it might not fit in the avatar, and this does have some artistic freedom since some of the outlines are fuzzy. I'd appreciate it soooooo much if someone can do this one instead.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Can a kind gaffer please privatize this pitbull from Shaun the Sheep? Jail bars included if possible? Thanks in advance.

Shaun-the-Sheep-Pit-Bull.jpg

Tizoc

So this might be a bit of a difficult request but could I get an avatar of Lucci and his pigeon from the middle panel in this page?

If the overall avatar would have them look very small then I can settle for an avatar of Lucci or the Pigeon (if both are made, I'll save them and use the other later)
Thanks in advance.

FillerB

So this might be a bit of a difficult request but could I get an avatar of Lucci and his pigeon from the middle panel in this page?

If the overall avatar would have them look very small then I can settle for an avatar of Lucci or the Pigeon (if both are made, I'll save them and use the other later)
Thanks in advance.

GjYZDXX.png
bbFquAt.png
OwI3gbP.png

Pigeon gives no fucks. Pigeon knows it's best.

I need this transparent and avi sized plz

[img ]http://36.media.tumblr.com/1b7135e0bb88f7b1596db6808e72b16f/tumblr_inline_ns15rpiQGH1qjaymq_1280.png[/img]

qWoDp9u.png

[IMG ]http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/53/78/full/dwqszilruwxjmi1mzegft4u5c.png[/IMG]

want it to be resized and transparent, thanks y'all

5zKUEPo.png

Can a kind gaffer please privatize this pitbull from Shaun the Sheep? Jail bars included if possible? Thanks in advance.

[IMG ]http://cdn3-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2015/08/Shaun-the-Sheep-Pit-Bull.jpg[/IMG]

BKyL8OY.png

Ayumi

Looking for a kind soul to remove the background + resize (you probably have to crop a few pixels from the bottom and up once you scale it smaller).

3Ut8Vhq.png

Onegai!

is there anyway someone can avatar this for me?

like cut out the blue? and just make it an avatar? I suck at that.

i edited this in paint if that helps? cut it out so its like this? sorry If I knew how to do this I would.

RUS5iQy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom