• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 5: The Glorious Photomode Topic

squared

Midnight Purple III R34 GT-R on polished TE37's

QQnA2he.jpg

Dem4THi.jpg

oPrpnmF.jpg

FwAWrG0.jpg

b2Zj86W.jpg

l2MWiUY.jpg

pxYBKY8.jpg

JwgcV43.jpg

If you enjoy taking photos in Forza games then this article on the Forza website should be of interest to you.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/forza5_forzatography_special_jamey_price

It's written by guest author Jamey Price who's a motorsports photojournalist by trade, and in the article he explains with numerous examples how the methodology involved in taking a great motorsport picture in real life is very similar to that in Forza.

Thanks for that man, that is actually really interesting. I used to love taking pics back in the F3 days but I just stopped doing it after a while. A big reason is how terrible some of the photo community was back in the day. I happened to win one of those Hyundai photo contests (so did FunnyBunny) and the communities response was just terrible. After that I sort of lost interest.

I do love the video aspect though and I can't wait to do some new video series with Forza 5.

Broman1978

Been playing some Forza 5 today for the first time in a long time. Damn its looks very good still and holds up well! The game looks great IMO.
Gonna try to find time to take some more photos in the near time
aG3IhVy.jpg

eJG9M00.jpg

JyILsfJ.jpg

0o3GOyb.jpg

Top Bottom