Forza Horizon 2 announced (360, Xbox One), releasing this fall

The mainline Forza series stole me away from Grand Turismo and I haven't looked back, but I was not feeling the first Horizon at all. I remember trying the demo and thought wth is this shit. I still bought the game and I played it maybe twice. Leave it to GAF to have me interested in a game I have no interest in.

well that top shot is no way a bullshot..........ground textures look fantastic as well as the weather. But that car in the top screenshot is just ugly, you can see the jaggies on the car.

The other 2 shots look great with the close ups though.

Sure these are photo mode shots. I want to see genuine in game shots because these are quite pointless and annoying!
Implying photo mode isn't in-game?
DriveClub is more like PGR5
I'm not sure how.
well that top shot is no way a bullshot..........ground textures look fantastic as well as the weather. But that car in the top screenshot is just ugly, you can see the jaggies on the car..
They look the same as Forza 5's.

Haha very bullshotty/staged photos, but yea, looks great. The tease is there, I'm pumped. I doubt IGN will have legit screenshots or video up until after MS's conference. In my veins man, in 'em!

Haha very bullshotty/staged photos, but yea, looks great. The tease is there, I'm pumped. I doubt IGN will have legit screenshots or video up until after MS's conference. In my veins man, in 'em!
Well, in the second shot there are definitely polys to see... So I guess polycount-wise not but I guess IQ faked.