• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 4 has passed 7 million players

Kagey K

Banned
took you 2 days to post it? good going slowpoke.

I haven’t been on in 2 days. (Nursing a massive hangover) I was surprised to see nobody posted it earlier.

Once I saw it was missing, I had to post specifically for thelastword thelastword

Since he had such strong things to say in the GT Sport 5 million thread.

Last edited:

LostDonkey

Best racer this gen

I cant think of a better racer Ive played this or any gen really.

OG Burnout Paradise and 2010 Hot Pursuit were my previous arcade favs.

FH3 came very close but this game is phenomenal. Well done PG T10 and MS.

Last edited:

xviper

FH4 is a huge fucking disappointment after the perfection that was FH3

they completely fucked up every aspect of the MP

Mattyp

Gold Member
I haven’t been on in 2 days. (Nursing a massive hangover) I was surprised to see nobody posted it earlier.

Once I saw it was missing, I had to post specifically for thelastword thelastword

Why so we can have a shit show of but, MAH GAMEPASS 100,000000000,0000 FREE TRIALS DOESN'T"T COUNT NO HOURSSSS RELEASE THE DAM NUMBERS M$$$$$$$.

ethomaz

Banned
GTS is actually at 6.8m players as of Jan 15, 2019 not including Beta players only.

There is no free, demo or trial version too.

Edit - To be more accurate over 6,846,696 the moment I wrote this post.

Last edited:

Sky87

GTS is actually at 6.8m players as of Jan 15, 2019 not including Beta players only.

There is no free, demo or trial version too.

Edit - To be more accurate over 6,846,696 the moment I wrote this post.
And it had a one year head start, FH4 has been out for 3 months. These are very impressive numbers, Game Pass/demo included or not.

Last edited:

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Worst FH this gen. I guess it help get players by putting it on gamepass, saved me $60.

It was newsworthy enough it deserved its own thread though. No?

Everyone else posts when games hit 1,2, or 5 million players.

I was just saying it was posted in there by IbizaPocholo. Never said anything about making a new post. If I see a general discussion thread pop up I'll ask nicely that people use the OT just so there aren't dozens of abandoned 5 post threads, but I never did in his case. Sorry if it came across that way, I just thought I'd give IbizaPocholo credit:messenger_peace:

FH4 is a huge fucking disappointment after the perfection that was FH3

they completely fucked up every aspect of the MP

In Update #5 they introduced Free-for-all Adventure. I remember your posts in the review thread, you went from super excited about the game to disappointed because of the MP changes. Not sure the new mode will tick all your boxes, but it does allow you to play outside the team system.

bilderberg

game is a total shit show online. free roam rush is a god damn troll by the devs. And the wall riding, oh my jesus the wall riding.

xviper

In Update #5 they introduced Free-for-all Adventure. I remember your posts in the review thread, you went from super excited about the game to disappointed because of the MP changes. Not sure the new mode will tick all your boxes, but it does allow you to play outside the team system.

i did try the mode yesterday, i was surprised to see it, sadly the MP still sucks

to this day i still believe they fucked up the game on purpose so Microsoft would stop forcing them to milk the franchise or the team who made FH4 are not the same team who made FH2 and 3, maybe the original team is working on that new rumored open world game

Top Bottom