• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frack lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UeZan.jpg

vivftp

Love stargazing. In Toronto it's pretty bad, but if I drive about 20-30 mins out of the city, it's decent enough. I go camping about 3 hours away though for pitch black goodness and an amazing sky :)

In fact, stargazing is what convinced me to get lasik surgery so that I could see the stars with my own eyes instead of seeing it through lenses

DSC03035.png

TheMan

Love stargazing. In Toronto it's pretty bad, but if I drive about 20-30 mins out of the city, it's decent enough. I go camping about 3 hours away though for pitch black goodness and an amazing sky :)

In fact, stargazing is what convinced me to get lasik surgery so that I could see the stars with my own eyes instead of seeing it through lenses

DSC03035.png

?

so you think telescopes are bullshit?

Regiruler

Agreed OP: light pollution is awful. There should be a dedicated holiday where it's mandated to turn off all lights for the night.

I have no problem with telescopes. My comments obviously meant I hated stargazing with glasses on and wanted to see them with my own eyes.

I'm actually curious about this - I've heard that Lasik does horrors to your night vision. It sounds like this wasn't the case for you?

vivftp

I'm actually curious about this - I've heard that Lasik does horrors to your night vision. It sounds like this wasn't the case for you?

For the first few months I would see a bit of halo'ing around street lights when driving and whatnot, but that passed and everything is hunky dory for me :)

Love me some stargazing!

DSC03034.png

I don't like them either. Always thinking they can do whatever they want just because they are famous and got moneys. Take your Scientology worshipping rich ass on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom