• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free copy of Deformers for PC / PS4 (PowerUp Rewards Gamestop Account needed)

NeoRaider

I watched few gameplay videos on YT and it looks so much fun.
I can offer buying 1$ tier (3 games) of one of the two available Humble Bundles for the PC key. I also have some games from GMG loot box to trade.

I'd like a PS4 code if available, too.

All I can offer in return is bad jokes...

For example:

Andy has 150 candy bars. He eats 125. What does Andy have now?

Andy has diabetes now.

I'd like a PS4 code if anyone has a spare, I've got various steam games to trade including Broken Age, Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY, Spintires and Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (this one's on uplay though).

GoaThief

In GB so can't register for a GameStop account AFAIK.

Any kind gaffers have a spare PS4 code (any region) to give go a 2000+ hours rocket league champion whom wants to check out the new hotness? PM box is open. :)

I know the director of the game posts on gaf. I wonder if he'll wander in here and clarify somethings. This code was definitely meant for employees at gamestop but it was a generic code they had to know it'd get out. The last game trust game (which is has been heros it's fantastic seriously go play it) had unique codes for every employee.

Feeroper

Could anyone spare a PC code? I'm in Canada and cant access this. I was trying to enter the code from some of the ones that came up offered to the public here or hidden in quotes, but I never realized you cant redeem Steam codes on the mobile app :(

I'm stuck at work so I cant access my Steam library for a while.

Thanks.

Edit:

Why do I have to be connected to the internet to play a local split screen game? Am I doing something wrong? I would not pay $10 for that let alone $30.

Also, the camera control is inverted by default? That needs to be switched around imo. People aren't used to that.

Aside from that after playing for 5 minutes it seems like it could be a pretty fun game. If only I knew what the hell some of these buttons were doing.

Planet

Any kind US gaffer care to bring some deforming joy to my European PS4, please? I do have a US account to redeem. ヽ(゚~゚o)ノ

Posted a few pages back looking for a spare PS4 code. Still holding out hope and would really appreciate if anyone has a spare to give. Thanks in advance.

Andrea Pessino

Ready At Dawn Game Director
Well then... I hope everyone enjoys the game. lol

We are still ramping up as things are NOT happening in the way it was planned ;) you might see a few random interruptions for the rest of today (hopefully not many) while we update components and spin things up.

If it happens it should be a short pause and the services should come up again quickly - we are working to smooth out the last few remaining edges, and we are trying to do so without disturbing the many "early adopters" ;) that are playing already. Thanks for your patience.

Leedogg

So does anybody know why I would be getting the "Account not found with this email address error." Even though I can log in to gamestop.com with my email address.

Trying to get a PS4 code.

We are still ramping up as things are NOT happening in the way it was planned ;) you might see a few random interruptions for the rest of today (hopefully not many) while we update components and spin things up.

If it happens it should be a short pause and the services should come up again quickly - we are working to smooth out the last few remaining edges, and we are trying to do so without disturbing the many "early adopters" ;) that are playing already. Thanks for your patience.

I played the beta and it was fun. Hopefully my Son enjoys it also. I would imagine this would have gotten shutdown hours ago. My boss just claimed a copy too.

Man sorry about this Itacud! I saw in the first post it was a powerup rewards thing and redeemed the code before I realized this was a mistake.

Hopefully this will give the game some exposure akin to being free on Plus with Rocket League. If its good like I've been hoping then I will certainly evangelize.

NMFried

Received my review code earlier today and loving it so far! I think the metagame/competitive scene has a lot of potential. Keep on keeping on!

Andrea Pessino

Ready At Dawn Game Director
Also a quick note about the progression and content unlocking that some people have asked about:

a) There is absolutely nothing in the game that can be earned by playing that gives an advantage. All Forms and attachments are purely cosmetic. A basic blob is just as capable as the fanciest of the forms - what makes the difference is the class you choose at the beginning of each round and of course the player's skill. This was a pillar of the game from the beginning and will always be the case.

b) The progression is there and you are granted strands and silver for playing public games. The better you play, the faster you get coin, the faster you can unlock everything in the game.

c) Said progression is tuned such that if you choose to have fun and play regularly, you will continue to get money to unlock things. We added a lot of content (there are 44 forms and hundreds of items in the game), all of it is available to unlock. Nothing needs to be purchased.

d) We have lots of cool new content in the works for the future - new platforms and modes (which will always be free), forms and attachments (which might cost strands or silver).

That's all for now... :)

Top Bottom