• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Movie Rentals (Supposedly legal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattx5

I found this over at the Rotten Tomatoes message boards, it seems legit. Open to residents of the US only (Anybody know of a way to fool the site into thinking that my IP is coming from the US? I'd like to use this service too.)

Here's the link to the thread, which explains everything. The process is extremly simple and doesn't require a credit card. Just an email adress.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?t=393428

*I'm pretty sure this isn't breaking any rules, but if it is, don't hesitate to lock it.

Liono

Yeah i've used this. You sign up and they send you a free gift certificate, which can easily be taken advantage of since all you need is an email. But I don't know why you would-- their selection is horrible.

mattx5

I wouldn't know what their selection is, I've yet to see it because I'm stuck with this damn Canadian IP, arggh!

"Sorry, but in order to enjoy the Movielink service you must have Windows 98/SE, ME, 2000 or XP, which support certain technologies we utilize for downloading movies. We do not support Mac or Linux. "

Fuckin' stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom