• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*FREE* PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 XBOX One

Last edited:
kzNaudYl.jpg

Updated OP

Last edited:

RPS37

Tried to search on Xbox. Couldn’t find it. Just the demo.

edit: US.

Last edited:

plip.plop

For US gamers, what I did was click the link in the original post and got it for free there. Then I went to the US Xbox site to verify I owned it and it still showed up that I owned the game. Then I went ahead and just installed it on my Xbox right now to verify it worked.

lock2k

Banned
For US gamers, what I did was click the link in the original post and got it for free there. Then I went to the US Xbox site to verify I owned it and it still showed up that I owned the game. Then I went ahead and just installed it on my Xbox right now to verify it worked.
Did the same and it worked.

Kagey K

Banned
If you click the link and stay in the country the link is in, its free. No region locking is one of the best things Xbox did this gen.

I regularly get free bonus games by looking at the games with gold in Japan, and they just work on my Xbox.

RPS37

Couldn’t find it by searching for it on the US Xbox store, but I downloaded the demo, then opened the link from there and got it.

Gamernyc78

Banned

FranXico

There's at least two threads about this already. I wish they had been merged.
Yes, Namco is giving away this game on PSN, Xbox Live and Steam.

Top Bottom