• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free portrait drawing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

tumblr_lxrlpqBHtL1qaiufd.gif

MLEVu10.jpg

I had an expected but still large :lol from there being a stretch of five "portraits" in a row of the few girls who have posted in this thread

Anyway this is awesome and funny and I'd post my own picture if I weren't so ruggedly handsome. I can't be having all you blokes feeling down about yourself on the first sabbath in april

MMaRsu

Banned
Damn some good looking women here on neogaf.

Ok please do a portrait of me too.

1980096_10152484067483787_1252893557_o.jpg

sorry for the small photo

commedieu

Banned
Done :)

I'm not great at hands, so yeah. I decided I spent enough time on it.

I am amazingly sorry for not replying to this yesterday, tis was saturday. Thank you, this is pretty awesome sir. I'd love to print this out and frame it.. This is lovely, I showed it to my gf.. she said '....i love neogaf." hahah..

So cool. Thank you.

Lyonaz

Crappy photo taken of my pencil drawings of Delio, H.Protagonist and elseanio's dog.
O2hOO7Rl.jpg

Well that turned out alright.

Holy hell, guys. Leave for one day with Tuna on Toast's masterpiece and come back to more awesome! :D

Truly, truly, spot on right down to the eyes. Eyes of MADNESS. [o_O]

Fabulous! Dem shifty eyes...

You are a goddamned artist, Clyde. The Mexican is strong in this pic. \[-_-]/

I can kinda see the resemblance

This thread is great

Haha. Amazing. Always did think she was the best of the Disney ladies. :D

That'll be $5! [\crappy street artist].

$5 is a steal for this! This is great, seriously. Love it.

i'm sorry, h.pro. i turned you into an attractive TimeDog

edit: also turned woodenlung into saikun

TimeDog is the standard, yo. I am honored. :)

8ApzSox.jpg

More photoshop fun.

Woooooow. Seriously cool! How did you do that, and can you fix my face to look that good in real life?

Crappy photo taken of my pencil drawings of Delio, H.Protagonist and elseanio's dog.
O2hOO7Rl.jpg

Well that turned out alright.

I get to be part of an OT (almost Writing Thread)(Deeeeeelio) mash-up. Badass! Thanks!

I'm gonna have to try my hand at this too. This thread is hilarious. :D

Guys, all these portraits of me are...just beautiful. I have been deeply moved, truly.

I am submitting these to my local art museum. They will be the star attractions, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom