• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free portrait drawing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoroughly enjoying all these pics. You guys are really talented.
If someone wants to draw me, go ahead.

1902830_10153987592870521_366156129_n.jpg

I tried.

Whenever I'm bored I like to do portraits of my friends or whatever I can see. On paper plates or whatever comes to hand, just doodles.
Now I'm a pretty shocking artist so to cover this fact I like to engage in what I call "Blind Drawings" in which case you draw the whole thing with your eyes closed.
It's good fun.

Case in point.
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Dries

Whenever I'm bored I like to do portraits of my friends or whatever I can see. On paper plates or whatever comes to hand, just doodles.
Now I'm a pretty shocking artist so to cover this fact I like to engage in what I call "Blind Drawings" in which case you draw the whole thing with your eyes closed.
It's good fun.

Case in point.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

LOL

Sweet Bart Simpson head too.

breakfuss

I freaking love this thread, man. Amazing talent + hilarity. Gave me a smile this early Monday morning, so thank you.

soepje

I freaking love this thread, man. Amazing talent + hilarity. Gave me a smile this early Monday morning, so thank you.
I have to agree, really cool to see all the different drawing styles too.
Maybe i'll post something later. Either way, awesome work in here!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
You are seriously talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom